You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Electric / Hybrid Cars

VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
Anyone got one?

Positives & Negatives?

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Neighbour on the right got outlander Hybrid. Neighbour on left got Tesla all electric.

Neighbour on right get's 24 miles only then petrol kicks in. Helped him run very expensive cable some 35mtrs buried 2 foot down in a trench down his Garden for box to be fitted on stand alone fence posts. Then he paid Electrician £200 just to connect the wires each end when we did all the work. He had the Cash/Cow Certificate.
    Neighbour on left with Tesla all Electric plugs in at work perks of working in the motor trade.
    Me, Piggy in the Middle.
    I traded my Nissan Diesel Qashqai for emissions free petrol Fiesta so no Vehicle Tax.
    Bet that won't last long.
    Would I now buy all electric ... Mm! wait for Hydrogen if I'm still here.?

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    I think it’s best to hang on for a few years.
    There’s no rush.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    Can't get people to change until they can afford it so until electric cars cost about £2,500 are capable of 1000 mile round trips and make a noise so you can hear dikheads before they cut you up I'll stick with the Zafira thanks.

Don't even get me started on electric motorbikes. Bl00dy deathtraps, its bad enough that many motorists are myopic when it comes to 2 wheel users but at least my Akrapovich exhaust means the silly burgers can hear me.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,028