You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Man U v Liverpool tournament.

Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Firsty, it is abit unfair that the tournamnet will be going on while Liverpool fans will be watching them tonight in the Europa League.

I can barely play poker as it is, so watching the game AND playing poker will be extra difficult.

But anyway, which teams are you guys playing for and do you think that the result will be the same as the actual game (4-0 win for Liverpool)?

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Man utd will beat ya and YOU know it.So im gonna play for ummmmmm not sure yet.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,502
    edited March 2010

There is a Thread about this Tourney HERE
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2010
    my bad, didn't see it.
  • Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2010
    Only just logged back on after bad day at races, and seen ive missed out on these tournys any chance of entry to sundays as i am a true scouser born n bred and would give up all my poker points for this just wanna give the mancs a good beating like they WILL get on sunday. whats the betting on vidic getting sent off AGAIN lol
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Man U v Liverpool tournament.:
    Only just logged back on after bad day at races, and seen ive missed out on these tournys any chance of entry to sundays as i am a true scouser born n bred and would give up all my poker points for this just wanna give the mancs a good beating like they WILL get on sunday. whats the betting on vidic getting sent off AGAIN lol
    Posted by scouse1515

LOL DREEEEEEEEEEAM ON KID. HOPE IF YOU DO BEAT US IT HELPS YOU IN YOUR QUEST TO COME ABOVE VILLA MAN CITY AND SPURS LOLOLOL

P.S. HOW U DOING IN THE EURO SHERPA VAN TROPHY AT THE MO LOL.
  • Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2010
    Hasnt started yet kidder, no worrys your just running scared coz U KNOW WE WILL WIN.
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Man U v Liverpool tournament.:
    Hasnt started yet kidder, no worrys your just running scared coz U KNOW WE WILL WIN.
    Posted by scouse1515
    I have to admit that i think you might due to the utter hiding you gave us last year, but we need to win and i hope you don't.

I think you will score 1st then lose..........probably lol.