You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Destinycod

spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 115
edited July 2021 in Poker Chat
Have you just kicked me out of discord?? I only asked you a simple question and i get called a ****. If i offended you im sorry. Didnt realise it was personnal. Not really sure why ?. Its nice to think everyone thinks im a **** as they dont even know me. As you said i only post to brag. Im just Happy and excited with my result. Hardly bragging i play mirco stakes poker. About million better players than me. I honestly didnt realise that everyone thought i was ****. I always congratulate people on there wins.A Great skypoker community. Gl in future anyway

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Oh dear. What was the question?
  • Options
    spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 115
    edited July 2021
    Are you backed? 😂 honestly didnt realise that upset him. Called me a cu nt a few times and booted me. I didnt realise posting in the brags beat and variance chat about a win would p iss everyone off. Actually thought that was purpose of it. Oh well!
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Apart from what you've posted here I've no info on what happened. I liked your involvement in the Discord channel and look forward to you being back soon