You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

BEWARE, the whack-jobs are in town.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,770
edited July 2021 in The Rail

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,770

And if you think he was off his rocker, what about this poor soul? 5G Towers, the full works.

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Chilling likes this :p
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,509
    stokefc said:

Chilling likes this :p

I think hes 50/50
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,418
    If you give a woman a microphone and she can't sing .........
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Chilling will be in when hes done all his crystal meth.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    Tikay10 said:

And if you think he was off his rocker, what about this poor soul? 5G Towers, the full works.

She should be sectioned, she's a danger to herself, the men with the white coats should be round at her door to take her away, asap.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,578
    She should surely qualify to be the next President of the United States
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    edited July 2021
    How do these people get into the postions they do?

‘Wearing a mask is like what the Naz!s did to the Jews’
    Ffs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57897401

edited July 2021
    How long before the "Its not my fault, the vaccine made me do it" defence, starts appearing in court?
    'I wish I’d had jab': England fan’s last words after catching COVID during Euros

An England fan believed to have caught coronavirus while watching a Euro 2020 match told nurses before he died he wished he’d been vaccinated.

Glenn Barratt, 51, from Cleethorpes, died in the Diana, Princes of Wales Hospital in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, on 13 July after battling the virus for three weeks.

He died with his mother by his side.

His family, who believe he contracted coronavirus while watching England play Croatia in a social club with friends, have urged others to get vaccinated.

They said his dying words to nurses were: “I wish I had.”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jab-england-fan-last-words-covid-euro-2020-122227841.html
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited July 2021
    Here we go again, another day with the sheeple or gaggle.
    There’s no need to reply to individuals.
    Let’s just include what has been said officially or published.
    Oh, just to make a quick point.
    There is a large amount of doctors and nurses and NHS workers that are being forced to get a jab, so it may be best to avoid hospitals,as apparently there are a lot of nut jobs working there.
    I bet you were clapping them last year.

Let’s get to some facts. And as usual, we’ll have some shots.Let’s follow the official narrative.
    You’ve been told twice recently, and it goes over your heads.

Last summer( see graph) how many cases with no jabs available? Down to 1K.
    May be a bit of a squeeze getting 40K+ cases on that graph this summer, but this summer we’ve got the jabs. Maybe it’s down to more useless testing?

On the conference shot, and on the conspiracy thread, he stated the doubly vaccinated were the 60% hospitalised with ‘ COVID’. I thought the idea of the jabs was to save serious disease and hospitalisations? But then goes on twitter to say he meant unvaccinated, forgetting the fact he went into detail explaining why the doubly jabbed would be the more likely to be hospitalised.🤭

Then we have the useless tests,maybe the blood test being the best guide,showing the desired antibodies. Or there again, maybe not, as if there are any antibodies, they don’t know the significance of them in any quantity.

The Aussies don’t mess around at their conferences. They state publicly their country is part of the biggest global vaccination trial ever.
    Trial? I thought you got paid to participate in a trial?
    $100,a pint, or a donut? Or maybe the carrot the women in the US said would no longer be needed if Florida and Texas opened up.
    Obviously she meant the scaremongering would be more difficult to pull off.

Remind me why you’re bothered about a person that turns down a jab when offered.

One other point to make.
    Unless they’ve found a jab to prolong the life of the elderly, hospitals should have lots of elderly, as most years 1500 pass on each day on average. So , being doubly jabbed, they’ll likely test positive.

This is obviously me playing along with the official narrative.
    The conference vid is well worth the watch. For some.

I’ve had a quick glance above my post on this thread, and unfortunately it’s all propaganda.
    Stay alert.
    chilling said:

Here we go again, another day with the sheeple or gaggle.
    There’s no need to reply to individuals.
    Let’s just include what has been said officially or published.
    Oh, just to make a quick point.
    There is a large amount of doctors and nurses and NHS workers that are being forced to get a jab, so it may be best to avoid hospitals,as apparently there are a lot of nut jobs working there.
    I bet you were clapping them last year.

Let’s get to some facts. And as usual, we’ll have some shots.Let’s follow the official narrative.
    You’ve been told twice recently, and it goes over your heads.

Last summer( see graph) how many cases with no jabs available? Down to 1K.
    May be a bit of a squeeze getting 40K+ cases on that graph this summer, but this summer we’ve got the jabs. Maybe it’s down to more useless testing?

On the conference shot, and on the conspiracy thread, he stated the doubly vaccinated were the 60% hospitalised with ‘ COVID’. I thought the idea of the jabs was to save serious disease and hospitalisations? But then goes on twitter to say he meant unvaccinated, forgetting the fact he went into detail explaining why the doubly jabbed would be the more likely to be hospitalised.🤭

Then we have the useless tests,maybe the blood test being the best guide,showing the desired antibodies. Or there again, maybe not, as if there are any antibodies, they don’t know the significance of them in any quantity.

The Aussies don’t mess around at their conferences. They state publicly their country is part of the biggest global vaccination trial ever.
    Trial? I thought you got paid to participate in a trial?
    $100,a pint, or a donut? Or maybe the carrot the women in the US said would no longer be needed if Florida and Texas opened up.
    Obviously she meant the scaremongering would be more difficult to pull off.

Remind me why you’re bothered about a person that turns down a jab when offered.

One other point to make.
    Unless they’ve found a jab to prolong the life of the elderly, hospitals should have lots of elderly, as most years 1500 pass on each day on average. So , being doubly jabbed, they’ll likely test positive.

This is obviously me playing along with the official narrative.
    The conference vid is well worth the watch. For some.

Sheeple following the Whack jobs?

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,418
    Don't Tell Me What the Law Says—That's Hearsay.
    The world according to Judge Judy: how to run a courtroom, what the law says, and how people behave.
    Tikay10 said:

Police investigate nurse turned anti-vaxxer for giving speech to London rally comparing NHS medics to **** who 'hanged at the Nuremberg Trials'

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/07/26/6381476635589786478/636x382_MP4_6381476635589786478.mp4

Kate Shemirani, 54, was removed from social media and suspended from the Nursing and Midwifery Council in July last year for spreading misinformation. She had used her status as a health professional to spread 'distorted propaganda' about the Covid-19 pandemic, claiming that symptoms of the virus were caused by 5G and that vaccines were 'rushed through' because 'they want to kill you'. Shemirani had said nurses were complicit in genocide, said vaccination teams should be renamed 'death squads' and referred to the NHS as the 'new Auschwitz'. In footage posted on Twitter on Saturday, she speaks to a crowd in Trafalgar Square through a loudhailer, telling them: 'At the Nuremberg trials, the doctors and nurses, they stood trial, and they hung.' Pictured: Shemirani at the rally on Saturday. Inset: With Piers Corbyn, brother of former Labour leader Jeremy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9824393/Met-police-launch-investigation-anti-vaxxers-Nuremberg-Trials-remark.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QghLezeFScQ

She is, genuinely, an unwell woman. Bio weapons, surveillance systems, 5G towers, street furniture (lampposts etc) that beam instructions to our brains.

She only had to mention Bill Gates, Obama, Clinton & China & she'd have got the full set & qualified for Honorary Membership of Team Conspiracy Theorists.

Bet she thinks the USA Elections were stolen from Trump, too. (Nap).
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,012
    This is one of the reasons they're in town