You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cheltenham

lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
hi rich can u help i won a cheltenham freebet yesterday and have not received it yet and i believe today is the last day look forward to hearing from u thx lucky

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,522
    edited March 2010
    In Response to cheltenham:
    hi rich can u help i won a cheltenham freebet yesterday and have not received it yet and i believe today is the last day look forward to hearing from u thx lucky
    Posted by lucky77777
    Sky_Rich is on holiday this week, &  believe Sky_Steve (?) is looking after the Forum in his absence.

You sre probably best to contact either him, or customer Care.

As I understand it, these free bets are sorted out "within 24 hours" of being won, so if you won it yesterday, presumably it will be sorted some time today.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ok ty tikay but it can only be used at cheltenham?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited March 2010
    Someone from the forum won something? Is this another Sky 'fix' to make us believe people really do win things? ;-)

• Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: cheltenham:
    In Response to cheltenham : Sky_Rich is on holiday this week, &  believe Sky_Steve (?) is looking after the Forum in his absence. You sre probably best to contact either him, or customer Care. As I understand it, these free bets are sorted out "within 24 hours" of being won, so if you won it yesterday, presumably it will be sorted some time today.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thx again tikay i have now got it and its for any sporting bet, all the best tikay
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Someone from the forum won something? Is this another Sky 'fix' to make us believe people really do win things? ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    no its not a forum win it was in a freeroll and sky let me come 7th ty sky
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,522
    edited March 2010

Nice one Lucky, well done.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Nice one Lucky, well done.
    Posted by Tikay10