You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Win/ Loss, Account History

LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
Through account history> win / loss is this 100% accurate?

Looking at it with a couple of different searches, it seems to be slightly off, but guess it doesn't include rake back.

Also does anyone know through account history> withdrawal search, is there a way to get this information displayed/ converted into a spread sheet without having to c + paste figures?

Comments

• Options
    @Tikay10 would you or some one from Sky please be able to answer the above questions?

TIA
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    Yo Lars, hope you are well.

I found cutting and pasting into excel is the best way of getting an ‘accurate’ count on this. TBH the results made me realise I’m better off spending my leisure time playing golf, drinking and/or watching telly rather than wasting endless hours **** cash off on this malarkey.

You can make your own mind up.

ATB Spanky
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    I always imagined that the win/loss summary would be pretty accurate (At least the one that shows profit/loss since 1st April 2018), however this would be based purely on Banking transactions across the whole sky network, including sky bet, vegas ect. Therefore would include rakeback if it was withdrawn from your account.

Don't get me started on sky poker Gaming History section though, its seems that most wins are shown as 'bonus' wins and whilst credited to you actual account are not shown correctly updated within the Gaming history section itself, often indicating horrendous losses even following a profitable month.
  • Options
    darsh11darsh11 Member Posts: 56
    Might be wrong here but I think the profit/loss function coolum mentions is pretty accurate but updates itself 24hours or so after the day has finished.

Assuming it doesn't include rakeback it seems to be fine.
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    Ha, not from Sky either, I just come here for the Radioheads*

I use the win/loss summary from the client. One thing worth noting is it cuts off at midnight, so you often have to wait 24 hours for wins to be credited, but your buyins are included if before midnight.

Many years ago I worked with a proper brainiac with a PHD rom Oxbridge. He said he went to school with a couple of people who were in a band. He asked if I had heard of them; The Radioheads. I'd like to believe he still refers to them as that, but this was probably Pablo Honey stage and not OK computer. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still oblivious to their real name mind.

• Options
    @SJspanky1

Hey Spanky,

Great to hear you are doing well and enjoying yourself away from the felt.

Just went into try and c + p was hoping to be able to do it on a per column basis, but it high lights every column Date/ Description / amount as well!