You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

im having a problem

timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
ever since i came on sky poker i thought it was my connection to the internet so i tended not to play it
i love the community here its better then anywhere else on the internet by far
so i was wondering if any of you could help me out .
Every time i load up a sky poker table i keep getting a message stating

a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player 10 to run slowly. if it continues to run , your computer may
become unresponsive. do you want to abort the script ?

i feel this is causing the problem not my connection so i was wondering if anyone knows what to do to help me thankyou for reading

Comments

• Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    In Response to im having a problem:
    ever since i came on sky poker i thought it was my connection to the internet so i tended not to play it i love the community here its better then anywhere else on the internet by far so i was wondering if any of you could help me out . Every time i load up a sky poker table i keep getting a message stating a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player 10 to run slowly. if it continues to run , your computer may become unresponsive. do you want to abort the script ? i feel this is causing the problem not my connection so i was wondering if anyone knows what to do to help me thankyou for reading
    Posted by timebomb10
    I used to ge tthat error message every time. Cant remember whether it was with IE7 or with FF but I upgraded to the current version of FF and never got the message again. As long as you have that message appearing you must always select NO to the question about aborting the script.
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Think I had that happen on my old PC regularly m8....don`t know a deal about computers but I think I installed the latest version of flash player and I was sorted.

Would be surprised if somebody on here cant help you out though.
  • Options
    crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
    edited March 2010
    i get the same message when i have a few "windows" and/or tables open.... i just click no and close everything except the table('s) i'm playing at, then everything seems fine...

but my computer does have a cranking handle it is that old lol
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Im on IE and always get this message i just select NO as seagull has just said and im able to play fine.dav
  • Options
    timebomb10timebomb10 Member Posts: 202
    edited March 2010
    yeah i click no then sit down and it seems to fold most hands without me seeing my cards lol
    i dowt its my connection because works fine with everything else i mite try downloading something then thanks
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: im having a problem:
    yeah i click no then sit down and it seems to fold most hands without me seeing my cards lol i dowt its my connection because works fine with everything else i mite try downloading something then thanks
    Posted by timebomb10
    Try upgrading flash player and installing Firefox.