You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Would you split 1st and 2nd Prize money if you had the option?

2»

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    I really think it depends on the situation I would try to get the best decision for what my expectation is. I would consider the chip stacks and what edge I believed myself or my opponent to have. If I then thought I was getting a good deal eg more then what I would estimate I could expect in the long run if this scenario were run multiple times then I deal. if not then I dont.
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    This is an option ive used alot in live tournaments not even just heads up but on final table, time of night, varience etc is a factor. Its down to each individual and what they want to do. I think the best example of this and this is going back a few years mind was the SPT 6 max in nottingham, I played the turbo sidey thing and at 3am we agreed a deal 5/6 handed. Such was my chip lead by ICM i got about £20 off what first place was, given varience why wouldn't I accept. I had to be up at 9am to check out and get the train and the most I could gain was £20.

If the option is there and people are interested I honestly dont see why not, People will have their reasons for accepting and or declining after that.