You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Poker Premiership is back, starts Monday.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

Same drill as usual, with £40,000 on offer across the four leagues & four weeks, £10,000 per week.

These are the dates;

Week 1 Monday 2nd August to Sunday 8th August

Week 2 Monday 9th August to Sunday 15th August

Week 3 Monday 16th August to Sunday 22nd August

Week 4 Monday 23rd August to Sunday 29th August

Choose which league you wish to play - you can only play ONE league at a time.

Premier League - £4,000 per week, Top 20 paid

Championship - £2,500 per week, Top 20 paid

League 1 - £2,000 per week, Top 50 paid

League 2 - £1,500 per week, Top 50 paid

edited July 2021
    Full details here;

Sky Poker Premiership

Most important of all, you must Opt-In if you want to get involved.

Every time this runs we get hard-luck stories from peeps who had forgotten to Opt In. Don't be that person. If you are going to get involved, Opt In now.

Points CANNOT be backdated if you Opt In too late.

The T & C's are as usual, but here's a couple of important ones you should take particular note of;

Only points earned once a player has opted will count towards the earning requirements. Points earned can be backdated to the start of the date of opt in only. For example, if you opt in on Tuesday 3rd August at 5pm, only poker points earned from 00:01 that day will count.

Players can only play in one league at a time. If a player chooses to change leagues in the middle of a Promotional Week, any league points earned will not count towards the accrual of points in their new chosen league. Only the poker points earned after they have opted into the new league will count. Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST.

And especially this one.....

Any poker points earned during a cash game session are not awarded until the player stands from the table. Please be aware that this is vitally important when approaching the end of each week (Sunday Midnight). If a player stands after the turn of Sunday midnight, all points earned during that session will go on to the new week.

Please note, you can only play in one league at a time. Points earned are backdated to the start of the day you opted in on. If you opt into a league and earn points, but then click the opt in button again on your own or on another league later on in the same promotional week your points will be wiped out. The opt in button will not say 'You have opted in' so there is no need to click it again.

There will be a daily leaderboard throughout the Promo.

Prize money will be paid on the Monday following the conclusion of each week.
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    Do we need to opt in every week Tikay if we want to stick to one league or is one opt in and done?
    The_Don90 said:

Do we need to opt in every week Tikay if we want to stick to one league or is one opt in and done?

@The_Don90

Q. Do I need to opt in each week?

A. No. Unless you enter a different promo code, you'll automatically stay in the previous league that you played in.

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Any poker points earned during a cash game session are not awarded until the player stands from the table. Please be aware that this is vitally important when approaching the end of each week (Sunday Midnight). If a player stands after the turn of Sunday midnight, all points earned during that session will go on to the new week.

----------------------

What if you sit now and come off after midnight (10.44pm pm Sunday) - Do you get your points for that session counting toward the league despite the promo not officially starting yet)
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    MP33 said:

----------------------

What if you sit now and come off after midnight (10.44pm pm Sunday) - Do you get your points for that session counting toward the league despite the promo not officially starting yet)

|This is a good point actually I was playing last night over the midnight switch and was watching my widget thing and it reset to 0 and the points I have showing this morning are the same as I gained between midnight and whatever time I finished. Thats obv going by the widget

Well I deliberately swerved the question last night, but I suspect if you were playing cash pre-midnight & did not "stand" then you are off to a Sky Poker Premiership flyer. Assuming you opted in of course.

Please note the points shown on the widget do NOT reflect Sky Poker Premiership points.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Can you ask them upstairs to allow the constant banner promoting this all night to be closed.....and stay closed, once you have clicked closed. Please. Thank you.