You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HUSNG Coaching(A Way For You To Get Better Fast)

KingPushKingPush Member Posts: 18
edited December 2021 in Strategy

OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM A FORMER PRO
Looking to to coach and stake for profit micro or low stakes players. You can be from beginner to already winning as long as you want to improve and are looking to make decent or serious money form this game, then I will be interested in coaching you.

You will be provided with 100s of pounds worth of material and have one to one mentoring and coaching with me who played at the highest stakes on this site and on others. I will show you my sharkscope once you contact me.

The coaching will be focused on a GTO approach and I will show you the best sites and stakes to play at so you can start making money as quickly as possible

If you are interested DM me on here with either a link to your sharkscope or a screenshot of it and a general explanation of how long you have played poker and what games you have played.

Comments

• EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
    Your source of income drying up?

So you come here to maybe rip people off with a 'scam' guru like courses?

In my experience a 'former pro' is an individuals who have lost their edge in the current meta, they resort to this, and honestly doubt this service you are offering is for free.

You could easily just post your result or leave your graph unblocked on 'Scope for everyone to see.

'You will be provided with 100s of pounds worth of material ', what are these? Books? audio/videos? The is a lot of materials on the internet in those formats i just mentioned.
    Will you simply be linking to those?

• KingPushKingPush Member Posts: 18
    No,
    I was actually winning at a larger rate than previously when I retired I just started making more money from other things.

No,
    Those materials are free, these are paid for by me and given to you.

You could have easily messaged me and got me to send you my sharkscope but now I wouldn't work with you anyway.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    edited August 2021
    KingPush said:

No,
    I was actually winning at a larger rate than previously when I retired I just started making more money from other things.

No,
    Those materials are free, these are paid for by me and given to you.

You could have easily messaged me and got me to send you my sharkscope but now I wouldn't work with you anyway.

@KingPush

Hi,

Are you the KingPush who had a diary on blondepoker?

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=64174.480
    I am yes, although I cringe even thinking about that
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    edited August 2021
    Where do i sign up...altho "former pro" freaks me out a tad...
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    edited August 2021
    @KingPush

Unlike "Live", an online alias means nothing, if you genuinely want to sell coaching, you need to be fully open & transparent. Why not just open up your Sharky for all to see?

You may get some genuine interest then.

All they need to do is to message me to access it.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    KingPush said:

ignore my ignorance, but what good is the info above without the context of buy in.

Challenges are the in thing at the moment, why not start a Heads up challenge inviting all comers and prove your ability that way.

Happy to start you off with a
    • up to best of 15 games
    • up to £3.30 buy in
    • 1 or 2 concurrent games
    • your choice of format

I will put you down as at least 8-1, an easy start for you.
    Full disclosure on this years play.

And over £3 profit. some would say i am a 58% winner.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Just out of interest, would these percentages make a Profit after the Rake ? :*
    edited August 2021
    At a constant buy in 55% would break even with a 10% rake, all the figures i put in the table above include 10% rake. As do the following examples below, All giving the same final values.

However i believe the rake in the heads up games on sky is only 5% so i guess that brings in down to 52.5% to beat the rake therefore 57% is a decent return and if anyone is actually considering training i would consider it an option.

Speaking from the mindset of someone that could benefit from some sort of training as i am too lazy to do anything about it, cutting out the step of me having to do something before seeing the potential and skillsets of a coach, would help immensely.

I am sure @KingPush is a winning player but as @tikay10 said opening up sharkscope to be open and transparent would create a greater interest. Once thats done Poker Chat would be a better option, most seem to not venture beyond that.

Good luck with it but its not for me as i said, i am too lazy to take the extra step.

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    hi heads up hyper player here I moved from sky to another site mainly because I found the rake on sky was much higher then on other sites and whilst I was winning a higher percentage on sky I was still making more money on the other site per game. Further it gets more so when we get into bonuses and rakeback my sharkscope is available.

small stakes really is not hard to beat on any site.
    offering coaching for profit for small stakes is kind of silly. no one could make a good enough income from small stake heads up games to be able to share a proportion of that income.

coaching through the stakes to get someone to beating mid stakes or even high stakes would be interesting but you would need to show recent success to justify yourself as worth it.

I dont really like the idea of profit share though what I would like is to find a coach who can coach me for short stack post flop play who I could hire on a fixed hourly basis for as and when I need it.

if you can back up your claims for short stack heads up play and offer a decent hourly cost for coaching I may very well be interested.

If you are aware of the lobbies at any time during the last 3 years, you would know I wasn't playing £5 games, would guess 20-40% of this volume is against pros as well.

Make it £10 games and OK.

If 57% doesn't make a profit in HU games you should all quit.

Message me, I played a lot on Unibet(33bb starting stack) back in the day and studied a lot of short stack play.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147

I dont really like the idea of profit share though what I would like is to find a coach who can coach me for short stack post flop play who I could hire on a fixed hourly basis for as and when I need it.

if you can back up your claims for short stack heads up play and offer a decent hourly cost for coaching I may very well be interested.

I'll do it ............ SHOOOOOOOOOVVVE

£50 please :)
    KingPush said:

If you are aware of the lobbies at any time during the last 3 years, you would know I wasn't playing £5 games, would guess 20-40% of this volume is against pros as well.

Make it £10 games and OK.

If 57% doesn't make a profit in HU games you should all quit.

Message me, I played a lot on Unibet(33bb starting stack) back in the day and studied a lot of short stack play.

to the nearest percentage rounding up someone needs to win 53% for heads sngs to show better then break even pre bonuses/rewards etc £10 games still wouldnt make enough profit to be worthwhile profit sharing.

57% heads up win rate is actually impressive and would allow a decent profit. That would allow an 8.5% roi which is massive for heads up hypers (not sure on other formats)

How recent is your sky sample for heads up and what stakes/formats? also how recent is this. I have pmed you privately.
  • BarrattG1BarrattG1 Member Posts: 46
    I was in sky hu hyper lobbies for a good portion 2-3 years ago, and the name is unfamiliar for 20/30/50/100 games.
    Yet we played, and I didn't play hypers I played normals, speeds and turbos
    this is getting silly now, your right in personal messages between each other I dont think we would be a good fit. You know you get those youtube adds where someone says something along the lines of "the things I have forgotten about forex trading/crypto probably are not even worth knowing" etc etc your appearing like the poker equivalent of that.

none of your stats are presented in a way where I could freely analyse it for best context I still dont have dates of the time periods that this was performed in. or other factors to be able to put this in context.

you say
    "I want someone driven to be the best they can be and want to achieve as much as they can you cannot do this by thinking about every single step before you take it without actually taking any steps, some times you just have to take a step"
    this is ridiculous when your asking for 50% profit share of what I make. and you still have not confirmed what your offering in exchange. The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds.

I have no idea on how much coaching I would get from you, whether it would be one on one coaching or multiple people whether it would be 10 hours a week or half an hour or if you would literally just email me a load of GTO hand charts to memorise.

I cannot even assess the actual value of these GTO charts and resources as you dont give a full list here. I have a lot of GTO charts myself which I have paid money for/signed up to courses for. the issue is memorising them. which takes time.

your asking for 50% of my income from poker, which potentially could be five figures+.
    if put in a more volume and have a tad more study.

You can't go asking people to commit to that without them knowing what they are getting in exchange for that and then act like they have a bad attitude for questioning things.

you are legitimately coming across like some sort of shady cowboy salesmen, you may well be a great poker coach with a lot to offer but if so, you really have not sold yourself well.
  • ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    "The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds."

"Those materials are free, these are paid for by me and given to you."

These resources are also not his to give away. He's not making content he's basically stealing other peoples work by giving away material that was provided for personal use.