You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HUSNG Coaching(A Way For You To Get Better Fast)

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Doubleme said:

this is getting silly now, your right in personal messages between each other I dont think we would be a good fit. You know you get those youtube adds where someone says something along the lines of "the things I have forgotten about forex trading/crypto probably are not even worth knowing" etc etc your appearing like the poker equivalent of that.

none of your stats are presented in a way where I could freely analyse it for best context I still dont have dates of the time periods that this was performed in. or other factors to be able to put this in context.

you say
    "I want someone driven to be the best they can be and want to achieve as much as they can you cannot do this by thinking about every single step before you take it without actually taking any steps, some times you just have to take a step"
    this is ridiculous when your asking for 50% profit share of what I make. and you still have not confirmed what your offering in exchange. The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds.

I have no idea on how much coaching I would get from you, whether it would be one on one coaching or multiple people whether it would be 10 hours a week or half an hour or if you would literally just email me a load of GTO hand charts to memorise.

I cannot even assess the actual value of these GTO charts and resources as you dont give a full list here. I have a lot of GTO charts myself which I have paid money for/signed up to courses for. the issue is memorising them. which takes time.

your asking for 50% of my income from poker, which potentially could be five figures+.
    if put in a more volume and have a tad more study.

You can't go asking people to commit to that without them knowing what they are getting in exchange for that and then act like they have a bad attitude for questioning things.

you are legitimately coming across like some sort of shady cowboy salesmen, you may well be a great poker coach with a lot to offer but if so, you really have not sold yourself well.

So basically, he's full of $hit
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
  • KingPushKingPush Member Posts: 18
    Doubleme said:

this is getting silly now, your right in personal messages between each other I dont think we would be a good fit. You know you get those youtube adds where someone says something along the lines of "the things I have forgotten about forex trading/crypto probably are not even worth knowing" etc etc your appearing like the poker equivalent of that.

none of your stats are presented in a way where I could freely analyse it for best context I still dont have dates of the time periods that this was performed in. or other factors to be able to put this in context.

you say
    "I want someone driven to be the best they can be and want to achieve as much as they can you cannot do this by thinking about every single step before you take it without actually taking any steps, some times you just have to take a step"
    this is ridiculous when your asking for 50% profit share of what I make. and you still have not confirmed what your offering in exchange. The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds.

I have no idea on how much coaching I would get from you, whether it would be one on one coaching or multiple people whether it would be 10 hours a week or half an hour or if you would literally just email me a load of GTO hand charts to memorise.

I cannot even assess the actual value of these GTO charts and resources as you dont give a full list here. I have a lot of GTO charts myself which I have paid money for/signed up to courses for. the issue is memorising them. which takes time.

your asking for 50% of my income from poker, which potentially could be five figures+.

You can't go asking people to commit to that without them knowing what they are getting in exchange for that and then act like they have a bad attitude for questioning things.

you are legitimately coming across like some sort of shady cowboy salesmen, you may well be a great poker coach with a lot to offer but if so, you really have not sold yourself well.

I cannot wave a magic wand and stop you from being a loser. I wouldn't work with you even if you gave me 100% of your future earnings.

But maybe you are right and I haven't been clear;
    -I ask for no money up front unless you want hourly lessons
    -I will give you the preflop ranges at the start and the sites I formerly played on
    - I finished playing in January this year
    - If you want to be staked I will go over hands with you every day but as I have just experienced I'm going to be extremely picky with who I would work with on this as poker is generally a cesspool- would only be 1/2 students max
    - Ask for specific stats in my dm and I will show you them, for any time period in the last 3 years
    ITSQUADSY said:

"The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds."

"Those materials are free, these are paid for by me and given to you."

These resources are also not his to give away. He's not making content he's basically stealing other peoples work by giving away material that was provided for personal use.

If you buy an iphone from apple then sell me that iphone are you stealing from apple for your personal use
    As I opened this thread as a genuine offer to help someone reach their potential in poker and have instead been called a fraud, a liar etc etc

This offer is only available for 72 hours, if you are serious please message me, if not and you just want to ask questions and send me shove ranges within essays, please don't.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
    edited August 2021
    @KingPush

This has not gone well, but you only have yourself to blame. You've been asked repeatedly & politely, just open up your Sharky & answer questions openly on the thread, but still you choose to ignore. Why so reluctant to be open & transparent with everyone?

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever, but I'd be amazed if anyone took up your "offer" based on how you've conducted yourself so far.

There's some really good coaching available out there & if you want to sell some yourself, you just have to be more open. The thread really does you no favours at all. It could have gone really well were you not so evasive.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    KingPush said:

Doubleme said:

you say

I cannot wave a magic wand and stop you from being a loser. I wouldn't work with you even if you gave me 100% of your future earnings.

But maybe you are right and I haven't been clear;
    -I ask for no money up front unless you want hourly lessons
    -I will give you the preflop ranges at the start and the sites I formerly played on
    - I finished playing in January this year
    - If you want to be staked I will go over hands with you every day but as I have just experienced I'm going to be extremely picky with who I would work with on this as poker is generally a cesspool- would only be 1/2 students max
    - Ask for specific stats in my dm and I will show you them, for any time period in the last 3 years
    ITSQUADSY said:

"The only thing I can be sure of is you offer resources that you claim are worth hundreds of pounds."

"Those materials are free, these are paid for by me and given to you."

These resources are also not his to give away. He's not making content he's basically stealing other peoples work by giving away material that was provided for personal use.

If you buy an iphone from apple then sell me that iphone are you stealing from apple for your personal use
    I am already a winning player anyone can look up my sharkscope and see this. The same cannot be said for yourself. unless your just trying to call me a loser in the more generic sense in which case your kind of sounding a bit like Donald Trump.

your not asking for no money up front your asking for a profit share which if agreed to would constitute a contract and I would be legally liable for. In effect if I didnt pay up you would legally be able to sue me, had I agreed to terms. The possible exception is that what you were offering was vague and the duration of such an agreement/opt out etc was not clear which may make such a contract invalid I dont know I am not a Lawyer.

you gave screen shots of sharkscope that yes showed winning graphs but was not clear over what period or clear in what game formats.

you also gave me a sceenshot of 15 games on what looked like another poke site where it said 2000 5000 buyin etc but didnt mention any currency I have never seen that on any online poker site before. every poker site I have ever known has always showed currency. I suspect that this may have been play money? i will give you winning 11 out of 15 games is running well but very small sample size for that any fish could have achieved that by pure variance. your games go from Jan to dec then to nov so this sample is over two years? further how do I even verify that the screenshot you sent me was actually from your own account?

You ask for 50% profit share, you do realise there are poker companies that stake and coach people with verified proven coaches who ask for lower profit shares? they are also clear in what they offer with that.

you appear to be someone who is profitable but you have gone to such great lengths to try and control what people can see leaving out details which raises questions.

you said this
    "I am unsure we will be a good fit anyway. We seem to be talking in circles. I want someone driven to be the best they can be and want to achieve as much as they can you cannot do this by thinking about every single step before you take it without actually taking any steps, some times you just have to take a step."

no you dont just take steps like this without asking questions you dont just agree to give someone 50% of your future profit without a lot of questions, what an absurd thing to say.

as for asking other regs about you as you suggested well I didn't do that but one of regs who I recognise from the lobby pmed me personally to say your deluded that you dont really understand GTO and your a weak player. I wont mention who because they may not want to be dragged into this I am sure they have been following this thread so they can feel free to speak out themselves here if they so want.

I have actually paid for coaching from a player on here he had his sharkscope available for all to see he had a long list of players I could ask for references and fully backed up everything he said without been cryptic he also answered quite a few of my questions. The only reason I have not come back for further coaching from him is life got in the way of me been able to play as much as I would like and I then decided to focus on another format of poker.

I would definitely go back to that guy he offered pay as you go coaching that was cheaper then what you quoted.

You have insulted and then threatened not to work with people who question you, which btw is steriotypical behaviour of a scammer.

and now your trying to put a pressing time limit to pressure sale people into quickly agreeing to something without thinking it through. Which is standard cowboy salesmen tactics.

WTF?

"you also gave me a sceenshot of 15 games on what looked like another poke site where it said 2000 5000 buyin etc but didnt mention any currency I have never seen that on any online poker site before. every poker site I have ever known has always showed currency. I suspect that this may have been play money? i will give you winning 11 out of 15 games is running well but very small sample size for that any fish could have achieved that by pure variance. your games go from Jan to dec then to nov so this sample is over two years? further how do I even verify that the screenshot you sent me was actually from your own account?"

Screenshots? Just OPEN your Sharky @KingPush, it's not difficult. A sample size of 11 wins from 15 games, are you kidding?

Tikay10 said:

WTF?

"you also gave me a sceenshot of 15 games on what looked like another poke site where it said 2000 5000 buyin etc but didnt mention any currency I have never seen that on any online poker site before. every poker site I have ever known has always showed currency. I suspect that this may have been play money? i will give you winning 11 out of 15 games is running well but very small sample size for that any fish could have achieved that by pure variance. your games go from Jan to dec then to nov so this sample is over two years? further how do I even verify that the screenshot you sent me was actually from your own account?"

Screenshots? Just OPEN your Sharky @KingPush, it's not difficult. A sample size of 11 wins from 15 games, are you kidding?

he did show me much larger sample sizes from sharkscope on this site but wasnt clear what format it was or over what time period.

his 11 wins out of 15 was for a different site. the whole thing looks shady. I am not going to outright call him a scammer or Cowboy etc, I have not done that yet been careful there, what I have said is he kind of makes himself look like one.
    It was showing the dates I had played, as he asked. Please do not overreact.
    Tikay, if you want information, ask me.
    KingPush said:

why does everyone have to ask you personally rather then you just providing in this thread?
    KingPush said:

I already did, several times.

"Screenshots? Just OPEN your Sharky @KingPush, it's not difficult".

Why are you so reluctant to do so? Lots of us like to keep our Sharky locked, nothing wrong with that, but if we want to sell coaching.....
    I mean privately.
    It might be open now
  • bencbenc Member Posts: 1,053
    Anyone who is offering coaching/staking deals but unwilling to open their sharkscope and be completely transparent with results when they have quit playing poker is going to have their credentials questioned, what are you trying to hide?

I didn't want to get involved in the thread, but as people may naively be wanting to get involved with this 'deal' i thought i should as i've had experience interacting and playing against King before he left the site (i sit most husng games on the site at most stakes and have done for a few years). Anyone that would like to further discuss my opinion around this offer feel free to private message.

They may also want to know that you and the rest of your cartel stalked my personal life and had a private group set up to do so. So your opinion may be biased.
    I will also open my sharkscope to anyone who I want to work with and asks. As I have said many times and also done so tonight. Even if it is 25% of my volume.
    KingPush said:

They may also want to know that you and the rest of your cartel stalked my personal life and had a private group set up to do so. So your opinion may be biased.

you said this to me "Ask the regs at the highest stakes or at medium stakes, I played them more than anyone else ever played them."

now two of the main regs I know of have come out and spoken against you without me contacting them and asking them to do so, and suddenly they have a conspiracy against you.

this whole thread has derailed into a complete joke I mean I appreciate it as I have been very ill with covid and this has provided many laughs and been a real pick me up for me.
    however you can't seriously expect anyone to take you up on the coaching with this.

is this you in your previous/current job?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLae8VcCjM
    I did play them. I was better than most of them. They might still have their fan group
    KingPush said:

I did play them. I was better than most of them. They might still have their fan group

ok well go after them then let everyone see it and you make your case I get the impression they would be more then happy to play you and it would give me something to watch and entertainment propose a heads up hyper challenge with them I look forward to watching it.