You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Premiership - Points deduction

jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
Did I fall foul of FIFA finanical fair play rules because I seem to have got a sky poker premiership points deduction from day 2 to day 3 :)

Relegation beckons and it looks impossible I'll make the european places but just in case it's affecting others.

Day 2 - 6 points

Day 3 - 5 points

Comments

• Options
    EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
    I've seen some dubious results myself.

I just mostly say nothing about it.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    did u put the code in again - this happened to hayley and that was the reason why
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

@jdallstar

I imagine there'll be a perfectly rational explanation for that.

If you look at the screengrabs you posted, you were not the only one who had fewer points on Day 3, burden09 suffered the same fate.

I'll ask the question, but really I don't think there's any cause for concern.

• Options
    The_Don90 said:

did u put the code in again - this happened to hayley and that was the reason why

Dont think so. Given my volume I never really held out much hope of cashing in this promo so havent really been that engaged to click it again. Not beyond the realms of possibility I suppose though.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@jdallstar

I imagine there'll be a perfectly rational explanation for that.

If you look at the screengrabs you posted, you were not the only one who had fewer points on Day 3, burden09 suffered the same fate.

I'll ask the question, but really I don't think there's any cause for concern.

Thanks Tikay, as I say it doesnt really make much difference to me either way but was just in case there was a gremlin somewhere for others
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Get VAR to look at it!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    TVSpice said:

Get VAR to look at it!

@TVSpice

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    Tikay10 said:

TVSpice said: