You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

6363 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Any chance of adding an 'upload your own' button for the avatars?

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010

Hi, presume you mean on the tables (?) as you can already do that here on the forum.

• Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2010
    I know for certain that you can`t have an individual

• Options
    FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited March 2010
    I get around this problem by drawing a picture of a ferocious looking wolverine predator (with it's teeth bared), on a Post-it™ note, which I then affix to the screen in place of the default Sky avatars.

If I use the 'rotate position' function, obviously I have to reposition my Post-it™ note manually, but seeing as Post-it™ notes come with a handy re-useable non-tacky gum (that leaves no residue on my screen), it's never usually too much of a problem. 

When I'm feeling particularly fruity (Wednesday evenings and Friday lunchtimes), I draw a beautiful woman – or an old lady –  on the Post-it™ note, and use that avatar instead. This is intended to make other players thank that I'm either a bimbo, or senile (which they rarely fall for, as they can't see my monitor).

On Saturdays, I tend to use sock puppets.

If you don't have enough money for Post-it™ notes, play at the low stakes until you build your bank roll sufficiently. Until then, use a non-solvent based marker pen to draw moustaches and beards directly onto your screen.

• Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: avatar:
    I get around this problem by drawing a picture of a ferocious looking wolverine predator (with it's teeth bared), on a Post-it™ note, which I then affix to the screen in place of the default Sky avatars. If I use the 'rotate position' f unction, obviously I have to reposition my Post-it™ note manually, but seeing as Post-it™ notes come with a handy re-useable non-tacky gum (that leaves no residue on my screen), it's never usually too much of a problem.  When I'm feeling particularly fruity (Wednesday evenings and Friday lunchtimes), I draw a beautiful woman – or an old lady –  on the Post-it™ note , and use that avatar instead. This is intended to make other players thank that I'm either a bimbo, or senile (which they rarely fall for, as they can't see my monitor). On Saturdays, I tend to use sock puppets. If you don't have enough money for Post-it™ notes, play at the low stakes until you build your bank roll sufficiently. Until then, use a non-solvent based marker pen to draw moustaches and beards directly onto your screen.
    Posted by FlutNush
    Are you good at art ?, if so could I commission you to do a top of the range Post-it for me.Fee no object, but must be quick before Sky catch on.
                     Many thanks Steve...(STEVEMAX).  

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited March 2010
    Welcome to the forum sixty-three, I must apologise on behalf of the flopping nutters that your post hasn't been taken with the seriousness that it deserves...

The answer to your question is not at the moment!

x