You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Unregistering from the Sunday Major tournament tonight, in order to play it next week?

Hello all and @Tikay10

I won a seat for the tournament this week from the Monday freeroll but I am away on holiday just now, from Friday to Wednesday inclusive.

The place we're at is lovely but sadly the internet connection leaves a lot to be desired....

Will it be possible to have me unregistered from tonight's tournament, in order to play the Sunday Major next weekend, when I'm back at my place? I've had this done a couple of times before so hope it will be an option. Either that, or getting the £110 in the form of tournament token, so I can reg into the tournament next weekend.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

@gr0wapear

Morning.

Check your PM's please.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,484
    is this something we can get done any week we make the major? just I am on the rota for a 14 hour next sunday so wont be able to play at all on sunday, I would still like to try and win seat in the sunday major free roll at 18.00 if I do win a seat that way can I switch it for the following week? otherwise it just goes to waste.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    Doubleme said:

is this something we can get done any week we make the major? just I am on the rota for a 14 hour next sunday so wont be able to play at all on sunday, I would still like to try and win seat in the sunday major free roll at 18.00 if I do win a seat that way can I switch it for the following week? otherwise it just goes to waste.

@Doubleme

Yes, happy to do that in those circumstances.

It's not an absolute right of players that it can be transferred, as players may attempt to game the system, but in any reasonable circumstance, and as long as I'm around, yes, it can be sorted.