You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

If CARLSBERG did tipping............

They'd probably be the best tipsters in the world!!!!!!!

Strasbourg 1.25 Sunday - Blue Cup

The historic city of Strasbourg famous for the Kronenbourg brewery (now part of the Carlsberg empire).
Not normally famous for British raids (Except in WW 2)

However, David Menuisier is sending Blue Cup to take part in the Grand Prix De La Region Est.
It is one **** of a journey to get there, and goodness knows how much it will cost.
But it is a track he knows well from his childhood. Many times travelling with his father (who passed away this year) learning his trade.
For David to enter the horse, he must be confident of a strong run!

The horse is fit, the ground is ideal and the course will suit. It wont be a gimme!
Fred Rossi, not the lead singer from StatusQuo nor the founder of the Anglo/Italian Ice Cream Empire but one of France's leading Trainers has supplemented MYKISS who along with LAUDERDALE running in the Strawbridge colours and TOP MAX running for Trainer Henri Pantall are likely to be stiff opposition to David's star gelding.

With Odds likely to be over 8/1.
Myself, I think the horse is worth a solid Each Way Punt.

I know where I'll be on Sunday.
Sat in front of the TV watching Strasbourg races on Sky Sports Racing

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

@DUNMIDOSH

That's a great write up, thank you.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,968
    Every Tom,**** or Harry can give their 'opinion' on which horse is gonna win a race but when people take the time to actually write up the thinking and reasoning behind their selections makes a difference. It might not win but at least we've been given a bit of background information that we wouldn't of had otherwise, I for one am grateful for any info for any race,thanks @DUNMIDOSH.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    Thanks mate your info is usually spot on
  • DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    Sorry everyone.
    Blue Cup ran flat
    Never got into the race. It was expensive and a long way to go to finish unplaced!