You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bravo Nevada

Comments

  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited September 2021
    Tikay10 said:
    What are the rules for eating and drinking at the tables?
    Hand sanitiser on the deck after each hand? Don’t forget the chips.


  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 121,286


    That photo is the Bellagio Poker Room, & it was taken in June of last year before current protocols were established.

    The current situation in Vegas is demonstrated by the biggest poker tournament in the world, the WSOP, which starts next week at The Rio.

    No screens, & masks do not need to be worn by players when seated at the poker tables.

    However, all players MUST be double-jabbed, nobody can play unless they can show proof of double-jab. British players are welcome, but of course to fly from the UK to the USA, again, they need to be double jabbed.

  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Tikay10 said:



    That photo is the Bellagio Poker Room, & it was taken in June of last year before current protocols were established.

    The current situation in Vegas is demonstrated by the biggest poker tournament in the world, the WSOP, which starts next week at The Rio.

    No screens, & masks do not need to be worn by players when seated at the poker tables.

    However, all players MUST be double-jabbed, nobody can play unless they can show proof of double-jab. British players are welcome, but of course to fly from the UK to the USA, again, they need to be double jabbed.

    Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
    So double jabbed with any jab?
    Pfizer apparently being the only approved jab,all the other jabs in trial are ok?
    Why if the above is approved,are they persevering with others?

    So how will that work?

    Tables for Pfizer only?

    Moderna only?
    Astra only?
    Johnson and Johnson only?
    The Chinese jabs, Russian jabs, Indian jabs etc.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Tikay10 said:



    That photo is the Bellagio Poker Room, & it was taken in June of last year before current protocols were established.

    The current situation in Vegas is demonstrated by the biggest poker tournament in the world, the WSOP, which starts next week at The Rio.

    No screens, & masks do not need to be worn by players when seated at the poker tables.

    However, all players MUST be double-jabbed, nobody can play unless they can show proof of double-jab. British players are welcome, but of course to fly from the UK to the USA, again, they need to be double jabbed.

    Tikay10 said:



    That photo is the Bellagio Poker Room, & it was taken in June of last year before current protocols were established.

    The current situation in Vegas is demonstrated by the biggest poker tournament in the world, the WSOP, which starts next week at The Rio.

    No screens, & masks do not need to be worn by players when seated at the poker tables.

    However, all players MUST be double-jabbed, nobody can play unless they can show proof of double-jab. British players are welcome, but of course to fly from the UK to the USA, again, they need to be double jabbed.

    Should every person that enters a casino get a test,just to make sure of no breakthrough cases?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 121,286

    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 9,249
    If you are not allowed to question the official narrative you are living in a totalitarian state.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited September 2021
    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    I’ll have to find a recording of that interview.

    So he’s implying any jab not approved in the U.K. will not be acceptable?
    There won’t be anybody from Russia orChina entering the US then?

    But all those classed as refugees can enter without a jab?
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 9,249
    edited September 2021
    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    The same flip flop Fauci who once said masks weren't needed.
    Also he he going to suddenly approve the AZ vaxx?

    Also this:
    He has got form.
    https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 121,286
    chilling said:

    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    I’ll have to find a recording of that interview.

    So he’s implying any jab not approved in the U.K. will not be acceptable?
    There won’t be anybody from Russia orChina entering the US then?

    But all those classed as refugees can enter without a jab?
    He implied no such thing, nor did I suggest as such.

    He was asked specifically about the basis upon which British citizens being able to fly to the USA.

    It's ironic that on a thread about Public Health misinformation you write stuff like that.

    I'll leave you guys to it now.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited September 2021
    Tikay10 said:

    chilling said:

    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    I’ll have to find a recording of that interview.

    So he’s implying any jab not approved in the U.K. will not be acceptable?
    There won’t be anybody from Russia orChina entering the US then?

    But all those classed as refugees can enter without a jab?
    He implied no such thing, nor did I suggest as such.

    He was asked specifically about the basis upon which British citizens being able to fly to the USA.

    It's ironic that on a thread about Public Health misinformation you write stuff like that.

    I'll leave you guys to it now.
    He spouts c rap.

    Recently on US tv, a presenter said research shows natural immunity is better than the vaccines.
    His response? “ That sounds interesting “


    Anybody with common sense would know that you should test for antibodies before jabbing someone.
    Trust the science.
    Jabbing somebody that is already immune from the very thing they are being jabbed against.
    Yup,my last comment also.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 6,595
    If you Disagree with a post put your name to it, not hide behind anonymity.

    SPITTING NOT GONE AWAY.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 9,249
    VespaPX said:

    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    The same flip flop Fauci who once said masks weren't needed.
    Also he he going to suddenly approve the AZ vaxx?

    Also this:
    He has got form.
    https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/
    Which coward flagged this and why?
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,440
    edited September 2021
    It's funny seeing truthers say narrative when all they do is cherry pick any **** on the internet to fit their own paranoid delusional narrative.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 1,802
    Quite obviously the people who have had the Pfizer jab have been programmed to go all in with 7-2 off.
    Astra Zeneca to fold aces every time.
    Moderna to do both.

    I think that's what Bill Gates said anyway.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 121,286
    tai-gar said:

    Quite obviously the people who have had the Pfizer jab have been programmed to go all in with 7-2 off.
    Astra Zeneca to fold aces every time.
    Moderna to do both.

    I think that's what Bill Gates said anyway.

    Steady on @tai-gar, Team Whack Job will believe that.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 21,101
    edited September 2021
    Tikay10 said:

    tai-gar said:

    Quite obviously the people who have had the Pfizer jab have been programmed to go all in with 7-2 off.
    Astra Zeneca to fold aces every time.
    Moderna to do both.

    I think that's what Bill Gates said anyway.

    Steady on @tai-gar, Team Whack Job will believe that.
    We should probably boycott it and go and sit on the M25, if Russian and Chinese players cant enter.

    How many refugees do you think will be able to come up with the 10k buy in?

    I have not seen that many playing in the times I have been there.

    Maybe building a camp in the Rio car park would boost refugee entries?
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 21,101
    edited September 2021
    VespaPX said:

    Tikay10 said:


    Anthony Fauci gave a lengthy & excellent interview about it on the BBC World Service yesterday & suggested that any jab approved in the UK would likely be acceptable.

    The same flip flop Fauci who once said masks weren't needed.
    Also he he going to suddenly approve the AZ vaxx?

    Also this:
    He has got form.
    https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/
    When expressing laughter you should say ha ha.
    He he reads more like a stutter.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited September 2021
    Folks that have had two Astra or two Pfizer jabs aren’t allowed to fly back to see their relatives in the UK, this typically applies to expats in the Far East. It’s all about whether the country is on a red, Amber list etc.The few fortunate ones that may be allowed, need to do the two weeks in quarantine.
    You’re being played,politically.

    Being double jabbed to visit Vegas is purely political,and nothing to do with any virus.

    To prove that point, see the opening of the newest Hotel/Casino, weeks or months ago.

    Always worth the one more comment.


    .June 2021.




Sign In or Register to comment.