You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monthly promos

flashgormflashgorm Member Posts: 15
Is there going to be a new promo for this month other than the DYM one? Since Priority was removed I haven't really noticed the value from that being transferred into promotions available to all players, was that not the line at the time?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076

@flashgorm

Further Promos will appear later this month, yes.

You'll need to enlarge on "not the line at the time", when Priority had to close, as I'm not familiar with that.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,504
    I hope we get the Eliminator Freerolls sometime soon,
    those were great fun :)
  • Options
    Thanks I'll look out for it. I cant remember exactly what was said when it was pulled, have the feeling were were told that the value priority players were losing would be consolidated into the open promos.
  • Options
    flashgorm said:

Thanks I'll look out for it. I cant remember exactly what was said when it was pulled, have the feeling were were told that the value priority players were losing would be consolidated into the open promos.

@flashgorm

Sorry, I'm not sure what this means;

priority players were losing would be consolidated into the open promos.

All players are able to join the current Promos.
  • Options
    doesn't matter. There used to be a £3k monthly prize draw for priority players, birthday bonus plus exclusive promos for priority players only.
    When they said priority was ending we asked if there would be anything in its place or if all that value was just disappearing and I thought they said that it would be rolled into the standard promos open to all... Which is why I was asking if there was going to be anything other than the dym promo for this month.
  • Options

Well put simply, the budget that was previously allocated to Prio is now spread across all players.