You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No more fiasco's for a month!

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
I think 'miss fiasco' has bitten the dust along with her alter ego, must have been last nights thread where she erm he slated sky for having cliques. Elsadog, who ya gonna chat to now lol

Comments

• Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited March 2010
    It does have cliques though lol!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    What? Who? Where? When? ............. What have I done now?

(Picking on small dog's is easy)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

just checked all chels posts and threads have been wiped clean off the face of

the forum ,

now i have to sit down and watch coronation st with irishraver,

to get my soap opera fix ,

how boringggggg  is that lol !

p.s hurry back deirdre and ken
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    Does that mean the legendary 'fiasco' thread that she started has gone???????? Anyone save the links anywhere?
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    She can still read the threads and take notes of people who upset her so you'd better take cover in a month or so!!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: No more fiasco's for a month!:
    Does that mean the legendary 'fiasco' thread that she started has gone???????? Anyone save the links anywhere?
    Posted by phil12uk
    Don't worry Phil - the thread is safe.
    However, the first post on it now reads "lol" - so it's lost some of the original context.  :-)

P.S. Happy birthday - again.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    She can still read the threads and take notes of people who upset her so you'd better take cover in a month or so!!
    Posted by Seagull158
    I bet she does lool, i reckon if you sold her a second hand motor, she would come back to you 3 years later saying the clutch is faulty, and asking for a discount.
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited March 2010
    I'm sure chez Webby was a barrel of laughs this morning ;o)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm sure chez Webby was a barrel of laughs this morning ;o)
    Posted by KnackersYa
    Yeh, oh to be a fly on the wall! TBH i think chels has been lead down the garden path in the last few days since webby's monthly sabatical, another ban was always on the cards, but i must admit, the forum is more colourful with them/her/him around.
  • Options
    snoopdog10snoopdog10 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2010
    evening folks, less of the mocking please. they are good friends of mine and not a nice thing to see.

dont know if chels has been banned or not, but her account has been closed and passed onto the fraud department, she offered to give them her drivers licence number and passport number but they going to ring her tomoro to sort it out.

webby's ban has been extended to 3 months from 1 month, he has phoned them up today to ask why and they said no one was available to deal with the matter so they are going to ring him tomoro and explain why hes getting an extension to his ban. nobody wants to see stuff like this on a forum, we are all adults just having a bit of banter and now and again having a bit of a laugh, we shouldnt have to go to extreme lengths like this imo

hope they are back on here soon and hope to see some of you in the freerolls where i am a big hit lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    evening folks, less of the mocking please. they are good friends of mine and not a nice thing to see. dont know if chels has been banned or not, but her account has been closed and passed onto the fraud department, she offered to give them her drivers licence number and passport number but they going to ring her tomoro to sort it out. webby's ban has been extended to 3 months from 1 month, he has phoned them up today to ask why and they said no one was available to deal with the matter so they are going to ring him tomoro and explain why hes getting an extension to his ban. nobody wants to see stuff like this on a forum, we are all adults just having a bit of banter and now and again having a bit of a laugh, we shouldnt have to go to extreme lengths like this imo hope they are back on here soon and hope to see some of you in the freerolls where i am a big hit lol
    Posted by snoopdog10
    Are you sure your not webby as well, and anyway its only a bit of fun, nobody has bad mouthed them/him/her, just a bit of banter thats all, as for the fraud bit, its because they probably think he was using her account during his ban, but thats just a thought
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    evening folks, less of the mocking please. they are good friends of mine and not a nice thing to see. dont know if chels has been banned or not, but her account has been closed and passed onto the fraud department, she offered to give them her drivers licence number and passport number but they going to ring her tomoro to sort it out. webby's ban has been extended to 3 months from 1 month, he has phoned them up today to ask why and they said no one was available to deal with the matter so they are going to ring him tomoro and explain why hes getting an extension to his ban. nobody wants to see stuff like this on a forum, we are all adults just having a bit of banter and now and again having a bit of a laugh, we shouldnt have to go to extreme lengths like this imo hope they are back on here soon and hope to see some of you in the freerolls where i am a big hit lol
    Posted by snoopdog10
    All I've seen on this thread is a bit of banter. Looked closely but couldn't see any "extreme lengths". Perhaps you should read it again and rescind your comments.