You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Temporary change to Rewards Freeroll - £600 of nightly added value in the run up to UKOPS

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Starting tonight (Monday 18th October), the weekday Rewards Freeroll at 6.30pm will award extra value.

UKOPS Rewards Freeroll

An extra £600 in value. Earn 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. £500 prize pool plus the top 2 win a £220 UKOPS HR seat. 3rd-8th win a £110 UKOPS Main seat.

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    In layman's terms - the £1K nightly Reward freeroll has had it's cash prizepool slashed in half. Pffft.

PS. Nice one ;)
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    Python has ever has the answer to Maxally's initial comment
    "There's no pleasing some people"
    "That's just what Jesus said sir!"
  • Options
    jugpolk1jugpolk1 Member Posts: 9
    MAXALLY said:

In layman's terms - the £1K nightly Reward freeroll has had it's cash prizepool slashed in half. Pffft.

PS. Nice one ;)

I don't think that's fair to say seeing they have the 1k eliminator freeroll running everyday now also

ps. has nothing to do with you knocking me out near the bubble of the mini tonight :P glgl
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    jugpolk1 said:

MAXALLY said:

PS. Nice one ;)

I don't think that's fair to say seeing they have the 1k eliminator freeroll running everyday now also

ps. has nothing to do with you knocking me out near the bubble of the mini tonight :P glgl
    For avoidance of doubt, and to deter the usual trolls turning up with they keyboards in hand, it was a tongue in cheek post! Hence my 'nice one' at the end. I think it is great value and gives the smaller BR players a chance of playing in UKOPS.

PS. Sorry for KO'ing in the Mini. (not sorry ;) )
  • Options
    jugpolk1jugpolk1 Member Posts: 9
    MAXALLY said:

jugpolk1 said:

MAXALLY said:

PS. Nice one ;)

For avoidance of doubt, and to deter the usual trolls turning up with they keyboards in hand, it was a tongue in cheek post! Hence my 'nice one' at the end. I think it is great value and gives the smaller BR players a chance of playing in UKOPS.

PS. Sorry for KO'ing in the Mini. (not sorry ;) )
    Lol sorry mate thought it was serious I wasn't being a troll. Best of luck :)