You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

out draws and bad beats

TweetvampTweetvamp Member Posts: 7
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
how is it on this site for 7 nights running i have put my money in ahead every time  and been out drawn every single time, they either hit the turn or the river but they are guarenteed to hit, if i call for a draw to a flush or straight i have never hit how is it that for 7 nights no matter what table i go on or a tornament i get beat evry single time

Comments

• Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited March 2010
    ticket to Area 51.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited March 2010
    In Response to out draws and bad beats:
    how is it on this site for 7 nights running i have put my money in ahead every time  and been out drawn every single time, they either hit the turn or the river but they are guarenteed to hit, if i call for a draw to a flush or straight i have never hit how is it that for 7 nights no matter what table i go on or a tornament i get beat evry single time
    Posted by Tweetvamp
    welcome to poker my friend, it happens on every table every night
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to out draws and bad beats:
    Posted by Tweetvamp
    Ive had this for the last 3 weeks, its called varience, it happens, I also know it can turn just as quickly.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: out draws and bad beats:
    In Response to out draws and bad beats : Ive had this for the last 3 weeks, its called varience, it happens, I also know it can turn just as quickly.
    Posted by acebarry10
    well said barry,it will turn just gotta have faith dont let it get you down keep your chin up
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Its not nice but as they have all told you it WILL turn.gl dav
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    YEH--donkey callers are everywhere innit
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    The L.H.S. ARE WATCHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIKAY, ELSA, OVER TO YOU.

• Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    Think u should get a new hobby, try something your good at instead of poker :)