You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who the **** is this dude he plays 2 4 pence named rbh112

Comments

• rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    i love banter so i get known then banter starts its great fun for me until i stack them off hahahahaha
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,460
    @rbh112 went to find you so I could donate but missed you coming last on a 28p DYM ... UL .... :neutral:
    i dont pLay PLO high low just getting to know it but see me on the 2p 4p NLH ill be stacking u of hahahahahaha
  • superbazsuperbaz Member Posts: 1
    if he's that good why is he playing on 2p/4p tables?
    I play higher stakes but i just get the rise out of my haters i play 10/20 but the action is nothere so i play on ere 2p 4p but i play bigger others places place i a pro gambler

QPRFC 4 LIFE

HOOPS HOOPS HOOPS
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    edited October 2021
    Hmmm QPR twinned with Port Vale.

Named after a place that doesn't really exist, supported by the uneducated, universally disliked by any other clubs in the area and haven't won anything of note since Gods dog was a puppy.

2p / 4p the home of pro poker players everywhere. Tell me do you buy in for the full amount, or is that a little rich for the piggy bank sonny.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    I did watch 'RubBisH' playing 2p/4p a few nights ago .......Bit sad I know, but I was interested to see how he played, and how he got on.

He played well and got his £4 up to £10.50 after 30 - 40mins.

........ so I think it's time you tried to 'Up your Game' RubBisH @rbh112 , and play 5p/10p (at least)

GOOD LUCK :)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    MISTY4ME said:

I did watch 'RubBisH' playing 2p/4p a few nights ago .......Bit sad I know, but I was interested to see how he played, and how he got on.

........ so I think it's time you tried to 'Up your Game' RubBisH @rbh112 , and play 5p/10p (at least)

Very sad…..
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    MISTY4ME said:

Cue the sound of a cello playing the theme from Jaws

MISTY4ME said:

;):)

Hmmm QPR twinned with Port Vale.

Named after a place that doesn't really exist, supported by the uneducated, universally disliked by any other clubs in the area and haven't won anything of note since Gods dog was a puppy.

2p / 4p the home of pro poker players everywhere. Tell me do you buy in for the full amount, or is that a little rich for the piggy bank sonny.

QPRFC LIFE

HOOPS HOOPS HOOPS

WE ALL HAVE ENEMYS AND WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER AT THE TABLES AND ON THE MATCH LETS HAVE THAT RIGHT

we may not have won **** but we are loyal to are all way buy in full amount like i said before this is not the only site i play on cause they got bigger games happy daze for me peace out HOOPS HOOPS HOOPS

superbaz said:

if he's that good why is he playing on 2p/4p tables?

the reason is the action is not here what i looking for so i go much bigger game where the action is but imm i a full time sports better on the bet but you can get on them bookies.

hahahahahhaaha bye bye
    MISTY4ME said:

id love to but i love 6 of us a table thjats my buzz and thank for the nice

GOOD LUCK GIRL

sure we will cross paths again. let the game begin

MISTY4ME said:

i like the theme from the movie saw - lets play a game

hahahahahaha see u soon so to stck u of

madprof said:

MISTY4ME said:

Very sad…..
    why is it sad when i play u will stack u of

hahahahahahahahaha
    MISTY4ME said:

EVERTIME U I STACKED U OFF LOVE HAPPY DAYS
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

That's easy though Misty doesn't look at her cards properly she always plays trash :p
    stokefc said:

rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

That's easy though Misty doesn't look at her cards properly she always plays trash :p
    LMAO........ :D:D:D

Looks like I'm going to have to go and buy a new dress :o
    stokefc said:

rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

YEA money in the bank when i see her
    MISTY4ME said:

stokefc said:

rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

LMAO........ :D:D:D

Looks like I'm going to have to go and buy a new dress :o
    stick at what ur good at HAHAHAHAHAHA