You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS ticket disappeared - HELP please!

UnEuropeanUnEuropean Member Posts: 12
edited November 2021 in Poker Chat
I won a satellite to UKOPS 46 high roller but the ticket is not usable in my account.

I unregistered before start time as couldn't make the start but was going to late register, but then the ticket then disappeared when I unregistered.

I'd appreciate any help as should be able to register using the ticket. The tournament is already in progress so this needs to be sorted immediately!

(I've been on Live Chat twice and Twitter but no help has been forthcoming)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

@UnEuropean

Sorry bud, only just seen this so it's too late to do anything now.

I'm aware you've raised it with Customer Care & they have passed it to the Poker Team so we'll have to leave it with them now.
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 120
    Ive had this before UN. I think the answer is you win a ticket for the event and on start you are in. No late Reg allowed. It prob says that somewhere in the small print. No cash equiv either unless you are already in.
  • Options
    UnEuropeanUnEuropean Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the responses. I was registered but had to deal with an unexpected urgent issue shortly before start time and so I didn't want to blind out.

I can understand the rule being that you're auto-registered and play from start, but in that case the software shouldn't allow you to a) unregister and b) lose the ticket. It definitely needs looking at to avoid this in future.

Hopefully this will be adequately sorted by the team as I was really disappointed not to be able to play the HR.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233

Thanks for the responses. I was registered but had to deal with an unexpected urgent issue shortly before start time and so I didn't want to blind out.

I can understand the rule being that you're auto-registered and play from start, but in that case the software shouldn't allow you to a) unregister and b) lose the ticket. It definitely needs looking at to avoid this in future.

Hopefully this will be adequately sorted by the team as I was really disappointed not to be able to play the HR.

You and me both. You're in my discord Fantasy League Team mate!!

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702

Whilst we continue to wait for the Sky Poker software update, there is a workaround. If you register yourself for the target tournament before the satellite ends the system will see you’re already in and award you cash instead of a seat. You’re then free to unregister and get the entry fee back so you can play another time or late reg etc.

Not ideal, and sometimes a target tournament might start before the satellite ends, but it kind of helps in situations like this.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    bbMike said:

Whilst we continue to wait for the Sky Poker software update...