You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Flight question

"Players are allowed one re-entry per flight, and can play both flights. Players have the option to take their biggest stack through to Day 2."

If you played and got through both flights, is your other stack just forfeit and classed as a knockout?

Thanks

Also first post :) , long time lurker

Comments

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    edited November 2021

"Players are allowed one re-entry per flight, and can play both flights. Players have the option to take their biggest stack through to Day 2."

If you played and got through both flights, is your other stack just forfeit and classed as a knockout?

Thanks

Also first post :) , long time lurker

Yes....you just take your BIGGEST stack through, and the smaller stack is forfeited

If you have a GOOD first day, and take 125K+ through, it might be worth keeping any additional seats for the next SPT, but its totally your choice

GOOD LUCK :)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806

@bryngreen9

Look forward to seeing you in Manchester - do please introduce yourself. I'm the good looking 50 year old guy. The Billy No Mates sat in the corner will be @HAYSIE
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Tikay10 said:

@bryngreen9

Look forward to seeing you in Manchester - do please introduce yourself. I'm the good looking 50 year old guy. The Billy No Mates sat in the corner will be @HAYSIE

is that your grandfather in your profile photo?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806
    PKRPar said:

Tikay10 said:

@bryngreen9

@PKRPar

Now now, no need for that.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,515
    Tikay10 said:

PKRPar said:

Tikay10 said:

@bryngreen9

@PKRPar

Now now, no need for that.
    I am above dignifying that with a reply.