You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash Game Challenge points not updated

ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
Table shows position at 12pm 19th November, but points tally are still the same as Thursday. Can someone update please.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,245

@ACEGOONER

Hi Mr Gooner,

How are you these days? Still a big fan (not....) of Bitcoin etc? I miss those days.

The Leaderboards - yes, I'm already on the case. Hopefully they'll soon be sorted, as I've passed it up to the right Team.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,245

@ACEGOONER

I've spoken to the Team, & the Leaderboards, up to Midnight last night, will be updated some time this afternoon.

Sorry about that.
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    Tikay10 said:

@ACEGOONER

Hi Mr Gooner,

How are you these days? Still a big fan (not....) of Bitcoin etc? I miss those days.

The Leaderboards - yes, I'm already on the case. Hopefully they'll soon be sorted, as I've passed it up to the right Team.

Thanks for the update Tikay. I never have been a fan of Bitcoin, but take a much more pragmatic view these days mainly thanks to Tom Lee CEO of Fundstrat. There always is someone out there that knows more than us about investments, and for me this is the man, his stock market calls are legendary.

So yes mellowed but wont invest directly. Thanks for the update re the table.