You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Banks O Dee

5/1 in places still at home to East Fife in Scottish cup.(19/5 on skybet) Extremely good value. Probably 50/50 game with BoD being at home and East Fife's dreadful away record. East Fife also lost to non league sides three timet in a row in Scottish cup.

Raith to beat Falkirk is decent bet at anything better than evs.

Had another tip too but just checked odds and I'm too late. Auchinleck were great price to beat Hamilton earlier in the week at 6/1 but into 13/5 now and that would be too short for me.

Comments

  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 3,273
    I bet Auchinleck @7/2, I've seen them a few times this season and they are as strong as ever, they gubbed ma team the Medda, steam rolled them in the 2nd half.
    I also did a 3x with Clydebank @9/2 watched them a couple of times, they're well capable over beatin Clyde, and Kelty Hearts @13/8 they keep grindin out results, fingers crossed.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,442
    The late ish money is coming for the Accies. I've gone with them. Auchinleck swung way too much and it's correcting now.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 5,950
    @gregkdy82 great shout my friend. BoD was on my radar earlier in week but had forgotten about it until your thread...😁😁
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 14,820
    brilliant post pity I missed it well done
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 486
    Was at Falkirk v Rovers and was sweating waiting on our well deserved winner. Played 70 minutes with 10 men too. What a **** team.

    Had right good singles on all three and Talbot at 11/2 banks 9/2 and the mighty raith at 6/5 in a trixie. 4 x £6.50.

    Best Saturday afternoon ever 😂


  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 486
    Glenelg said:

    @gregkdy82 great shout my friend. BoD was on my radar earlier in week but had forgotten about it until your thread...😁😁

    Good hope you won a few quid off them.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,058
    gregkdy82 said:

    Was at Falkirk v Rovers and was sweating waiting on our well deserved winner. Played 70 minutes with 10 men too. What a **** team.

    Had right good singles on all three and Talbot at 11/2 banks 9/2 and the mighty raith at 6/5 in a trixie. 4 x £6.50.

    Best Saturday afternoon ever 😂


    I trust that the blanked out word rhymes with kite?
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 486
    C'mon now. I was referring to Britain's most in form team. The Kirkcaldy juggernaut. The 16 game unbeaten, undisputed champions of our Kingdom. The mighty RR. Show some respect please.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 3,273
    gregkdy82 said:

    Was at Falkirk v Rovers and was sweating waiting on our well deserved winner. Played 70 minutes with 10 men too. What a **** team.

    Had right good singles on all three and Talbot at 11/2 banks 9/2 and the mighty raith at 6/5 in a trixie. 4 x £6.50.

    Best Saturday afternoon ever 😂


    Is the Empire snooker club still open in Kirkcaldy ?.
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 486
    Darvel on Monday are still a decent price too. This year's cup has definitely shown the west of Scotland Premier teams are a cut above all the other non league teams. I thought the Darvel odds would have came in further after Clydebank and Talbot won against league 1 and championship opposition today. The difference in budgets between the likes of Darvel and Brechin is huge. it seems utter madness that they all have Brechin still as favourites for this tie even if they are technically a tier above.
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 486
    rabdeniro said:

    I bet Auchinleck @7/2, I've seen them a few times this season and they are as strong as ever, they gubbed ma team the Medda, steam rolled them in the 2nd half.
    I also did a 3x with Clydebank @9/2 watched them a couple of times, they're well capable over beatin Clyde, and Kelty Hearts @13/8 they keep grindin out results, fingers crossed.

    Clydebank was a good shout. Gutted I never bet them myself today. I was tempted
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 14,820
    rabdeniro said:

    I bet Auchinleck @7/2, I've seen them a few times this season and they are as strong as ever, they gubbed ma team the Medda, steam rolled them in the 2nd half.
    I also did a 3x with Clydebank @9/2 watched them a couple of times, they're well capable over beatin Clyde, and Kelty Hearts @13/8 they keep grindin out results, fingers crossed.

    Had a good day all round mate well done
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 776
    If RBH had anything about him he would've had 17.2 million on Raith today
Sign In or Register to comment.