You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£2.85 Vegas Sats

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
If anyone manages to get to the weekly final sat from these £2.85 sats, it would be great if you could post on here or let ppl know somewhere.  I would rail you if I could, and if not I would defo be looking at your progress.  Wouldnt it be just brilliant if someone could qualify for vegas through one of these £2.85 sats.

Comments

• Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited March 2010
    Yep, I agree, it would be a fairly tale story if somebody went all the way for £2.85, I know it's very unlikely, but I'm hoping someone does it too. Good luck to all who enter.

I'd give it a go, but the put-off for me is that all the quarters, semis and the final are held at a time of day when I can't be at the tables.
  • Options
    kilo05kilo05 Member Posts: 25
    edited March 2010
    I managed to get to the Vegas final last year from the lowest satellite. It was great fun going all the way and a great experiance playing all the great players in the final.

So if a average player like me can get all the way to the final a good player could go all the way and win it.