You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sports Bet for Thursday

Footie markets are a little naff with either massive odds on Chel 1/4 Liv 1/10 and bayern 2/13 or really tight.

Still the French Cup gives us Straasburg @ 8/13 and the Belgian League gives us Genk @17/20 for a nice little $5 double on Stars with a potential return of $14.94.

Meanwhile on the spreads I'm drawn to Liverpool 3rd goal 70 - 72.5 so thats sell 70 @ 50p which gives us a nice chance at a decent profit on the trade with a max exposure of £10

So we have 2 bets today.

A fixed odds double and a simple spread sell.

Back tomorrow to either brag or cry.

Remember when the fun stops, drink responsibly.

Comments

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    The next thing Mark your be opening another twatter account to give your bet's for a small sum.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,041
    I've had a little dabble on the double :D

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    gpc70 said:

The next thing Mark your be opening another twatter account to give your bet's for a small sum.

Never mate I don't mind people knowing what I'm backing but would never encourage others to follow me and certainly not for money.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997

gpc70 said:

Never mate I don't mind people knowing what I'm backing but would never encourage others to follow me and certainly not for money.
    Was joking Mark thought rbh might want to get you on side lol.
  • Options
    gpc70 said:

gpc70 said:

rbh oh yeah. That's the guy winning thousands and playing for pennies. Well I think it's safe to assume he's out of my league.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited December 2021

gpc70 said:

gpc70 said:

rbh oh yeah. That's the guy winning thousands and playing for pennies. Well I think it's safe to assume he's out of my league.
    Cant you afford 2p/4p games?.....or 5p Accas and Penny Chews GOLIATHS Mark? :D:D

;)

GOOD LUCK mate
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @TheEdge949 I know you've not posted this for attention like some on here,but some of us like to know of other bets rather than just U.K. games. Just because you post bets doesn't mean people have got to follow them blindly, I looked at your bets then made my own decision to back them. Thanks for the info and research into the bets.
  • Options
    @rbh112 can you now see how it actually works,people put up actual understandable opinions/tips with odds and stakes before the games.Then after the results, post the wins/loses of the bets.It's quiet easy to post bets without all the gobbledygook & gibberish that your posts seem to contain.
  • Options
    Ok so Genks comeback secured the double for us and I closed the 3rd Liverpool goal at 51-53 for a 17 point profit @50p a point meaning £8.50 profit is ours.

Not a bad day.

Bet 1 $5double returned $14.99 = $9.99 profit

Bet 2 sell 70 @50p closed at 53 = £8.50 profit

Til next time, be lucky.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

@TheEdge949 I know you've not posted this for attention like some on here,but some of us like to know of other bets rather than just U.K. games. Just because you post bets doesn't mean people have got to follow them blindly, I looked at your bets then made my own decision to back them. Thanks for the info and research into the bets.

No worries enjoy the profit.