You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SUNDAY SPORTS BETS

Off to Europe for some value today with games from Italy, Spain and Belgium for a treble. Then a domestic double and finally over the pond for a very optimistic handicap double and a spread bet.

Treble Sampdoria 8/11, Bilbao 1/1, Genk 9/10 stake = $5 returns $19.69 - Bit of an outside chance with this bet

Double Chelsea 4/7, Liverpool 11/20 stake =$10 returns $24.36 - BANKER BET HERE

Handicap double N Y Giants+11.5 17/20, Carolina Panthers +13 17/20 stake $2.80 returns $9.58 - This is just a punt

Spread Bet, Ravens/Packers total touchdown yards 74 - 84 BUY 84 @ 20p pp max exposure £16.80 - I really think the traders are out on this one. Had I had more in the account I would back this heavily.

Happy punting and remember, when the fun stops, drink responsibly.

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    Chelski blow the banker, typical.

Got a feeling it's going to be a bad day
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Chelsea have been struggling lately, thought it was goin to be tight but still thought they would have sneaked a win.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    Well its safe to assume that the bookies kicked my butt today. Everythings gone south but you know what, we have days like these. The final slap in the nads is that the spread bet markets now suspended so unless somebody heaves a 43 yard td in the final 8 mins thats costing anything up to £8.40 as well.

Oh goody a late 3 yd td has just saved me another 60p. Yeah go Edge lol.

I have decided to start a single thread in which I shall attempt a challenge of turning a modest starting amount into a slightly better amount and shall post all relevant info at the beginning but please note unlike a certain bookie basher I will post stakes, P/L, and reasons for any selections.

See ya soonest
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,024
    I thought it was gonna be a good day when this free to enter competition came in on another site.

But then my two 'Banker Acca Bets' let me down, first Liverpool by 1 corner and then Sampdoria & Real Madrid failing to win, with stakes of £10 & £15 respectively. But still managed to end the day £25 ahead,so can't complain too much.