You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

new games

2»

Comments

• FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Spin up tournaments where everyone starts with 10bb
  • hazelwoo05hazelwoo05 Member Posts: 53
    More turbo bounty hunters in the daytime up to 6pm £5s and £11s.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    The new weekday 19:30 £5.50 £500 Bounty Hunter that was recently introduced looks to be performing well.

I often look out for it at the weekends.

Can this be added to the Friday and Saturday schedule too to reduce my disappointment?
  • green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,685
    imo they should reduce the buy in of £5.50's to £5, so 4.50 plus .50rake. folk who dont have loadsa dosh, want to deposit a tenner and play two games. Same with the 11£ games, if they was a 10r they would attract more people, I''m sure of it!

a £2, £5 and £10 8-game or horse set of tourneys, that would be the best thing ever!
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    mumsie said:

The new weekday 19:30 £5.50 £500 Bounty Hunter that was recently introduced looks to be performing well.

I often look out for it at the weekends.

Can this be added to the Friday and Saturday schedule too to reduce my disappointment?

I thought it already ran on Fridays and Saturdays? Or am I missing something?

Definitely agree that it's been a good addition to the schedule - felt like we had been missing a tournament for that time slot.
  • loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Arrogant said:

some 2r/3r/5r rebuy bh threw the day and change the 5pm £11 back to the £11r bh or to a £16.50 deepstack freezeout with 2 hour late reg good gtd

+1

More 2-5 rebuy bh’s from 5-9 imo

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699

imo they should reduce the buy in of £5.50's to £5, so 4.50 plus .50rake. folk who dont have loadsa dosh, want to deposit a tenner and play two games. Same with the 11£ games, if they was a 10r they would attract more people, I''m sure of it!

a £2, £5 and £10 8-game or horse set of tourneys, that would be the best thing ever!

So for people who don’t have a lot of money, you want to increase the rake?
    HaHa, i thought the rake was 50p already. if its cheaper than that, then its all good, keep it cheaper.

The tourneys should be a straight 5r, n 10r, no 5.50 n 11 imo.

11 quid appears too expensive for some, but 10r they can convince themselves to play. Sure there is some fancy name for that line of thinking, its why shops make things 9.99, cause we see it as 9£ instead of 10, or so I am told!

• MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

HaHa, i thought the rake was 50p already. if its cheaper than that, then its all good, keep it cheaper.

The tourneys should be a straight 5r, n 10r, no 5.50 n 11 imo.

11 quid appears too expensive for some, but 10r they can convince themselves to play. Sure there is some fancy name for that line of thinking, its why shops make things 9.99, cause we see it as 9£ instead of 10, or so I am told!

It is 50p but when you reduce the buy in and leave the rake at the same level the effective rake increases.
    Thanks for clearing that up Matt.

Gotta say, most of the players these games are trying to attract (5.50, 11£) have people who think like me, they don’t really care if the rake is 5p more expensive, they just see the overall buy in and the prize pool.

• lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    more plo8 tournament with rebuys
  • Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 277
    more rebuy satellites would be nice
  • gixxerk4gixxerk4 Member Posts: 212
    A few decent £16.50 games would be good say every 2nd night with decent gtd and sats for them too around the 3 quid buy in level.
    Also the £11 pound level could do with some decent gtd games with sats at around the 2 quid level.
    I feel there is a decent mix at the five quid level then not much until the 33 quid level.
    The sats menu is a bit stale and needs a revamp as too many get cancelled and apart from the £1.60 ones for the £33 semis there are not many for the small bankrollers.
    Would be good to see the mini major on a sun have sats and the £11 ukops too.