You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JACKPOT NAPS 2021

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
Hi all,

You will have noticed that for the last couple of years this page has been headed by the JACKPOT thread where a select band who think they know their Horse Racing have been competing against each other over all races at the main Festivals to see who is the best. Perusal of the thread should help you to see what it is all about.

For 2021 we are looking for new entrants and also there will an entry fee of £25 for the year so the First and Second over the whole of 2021 get rewarded for their efforts.

In addition the winners of each of the following festivals will win a £11 Poker Entry thanks to Tikay

MARCH -CHELTENHAM
JUNE - ROYAL ASCOT
JULY - GLORIOUS GOODWOOD
AUGUST - YORK EBOR
SEPTEMBER - DONCASTER ST LEGER

THE FULL CALENDER is as follows

JAN 30th - CHELTENHAM ONE DAY MEETING
FEB 13TH - NEWBURY ONE DAY MEETING - -- ABANDONED
FEB 27TH - KEMPTON ONE DAY MEETING
MARCH 16TH - 19TH MARCH CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL (FOUR DAYS)
APRIL 8TH -10TH GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
APRIL 16/17TH SCOTTISH GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
APRIL 23/24TH SANDOWN BET 365 FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
MAY 1ST/2ND NEWMARKET GUINEAS FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
MAY 5TH-7TH - CHESTER FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
MAY 12TH -14TH - YORK DANTE FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
JUNE 4TH/5TH - EPSOM DERBY FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
JUNE 15TH -19TH - ROYAL ASCOT (5 DAYS)
JULY 8TH-10TH- NEWMARKET JULY FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
JULY 23RD/24TH - ASCOT KING GEORGE FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
JULY 27TH- 31ST - GLORIOUS GOODWOOD (5 DAYS)
AUGUST 18TH -21ST - YORK EBOR FESTIVAL (4 DAYS)
SEPTEMBER 2ND-4TH -HAYDOCK SPRINT FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
SETEMBER 8TH-11TH- ST LEGER FESTIVAL (4 DAYS)
SEPTEMBER 16-18TH - AYR GOLD CUP FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
SEPTEMBER 24-25TH - NEWMARKET CAMBRIDGESHIRE FESTIVAL (3 DAYS)
OCTOBER 8TH/9TH - NEWMARKET FUTURE CHAMPIONS FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
OCTOBER 16TH - ASCOT QUIPCO CHAMPIONS DAY (1 DAY)
OCTOBER 29TH/30TH - WETHERBY CHARLIE HALL FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
NOVEMBER 12TH-14TH - CHELTENHAM NOVEMBER MEETING (3 DAYS)
NOVEMBER 26TH/27TH - NEWBURY WINTER CARNIVAL ( 2 DAYS)
DECEMBER 3RD/4TH - SANDOWN TINGLE CREEK (2 DAYS)
DECEMBER 10TH/11TH - CHELTENHAM INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
DECEMBER 17TH/18TH - ASCOT LONG WALK FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)
DECEMBER 26TH/27TH - KEMPTON KING GEORGE FESTIVAL (2 DAYS)

CONFIRM ALL HAVE PAID

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    This is the correct thread
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Cheltenham may be in doubt Saturday Terry

MAXALLY said:

Cheltenham may be in doubt Saturday Terry

thanks alan

We will switch to Doncaster if Cheltenham off, will send email to all advising
    FEBRUARY 13TH NEWBURY ABANDONED MEETING
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Hi Terry, @vaigret

Think i've got myself a bit confused ( but then i am old ) are'nt we doing the Ascot meeting ( 23/24 july ) as per above list.

Maybe i missed an email somewhere.

No worries ( maybe i should back my selections!!! ) or work on next weeks cards.

Regards Roger

zadoc said:

Hi Terry, @vaigret

Think i've got myself a bit confused ( but then i am old ) are'nt we doing the Ascot meeting ( 23/24 july ) as per above list.

Maybe i missed an email somewhere.

No worries ( maybe i should back my selections!!! ) or work on next weeks cards.

Regards Roger

So sorry @zadoc, @MAXALLY @SidV79 @wynne1938 @rabdeniro

I missed this meeting , had it in my head that we went from Newmarket to Goodwood. Bu gger

We will have to leave this out now as Graham done sheets for Goodwood.

Very very sorry

Terry
    Well what a great competition that was and here is the final table.

THE FINAL TABLE OF THE YEAR.
    1. MAXALLY === 495 runners 105 winner 390 losers- £(13.80)
    2. ZADOC ==== 493 runners 92 winner 401 losers- £(60.38)
    3. SIDV79 ==== 483 runners 88 winner 395 losers - £(95.68)
    4. WYNNE1938 = 493 runners 117 winner 376 losers - £(106.16)
    5. VAIGRET==== 493 runners 78 winner 415 losers - £(111.18)
    6. RABDENIRO== 493 runners 94 winner 399 losers- £(122.15)
    A big CONGRATULATIONS to ALAN who finished the season with a winner in the last race of the competition to only just finish in the red. ALAN wins £100 and has already paid his entry for next year. ROGER gave him a great run for his money most of the season and only tailed off when the jumps started again and he wins £50 and has also already paid up for next year. Lucky sods!!!

The rest of us had a great battle at the bottom and will be looking to do a lot better next year.

Thanks you all for your total support the number of selections bear that out and I have utterly enjoyed running. A big thank you to Graham for doing all the sheets and for Alan's help on racedays I couldnt do it without them.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be doing all the admin to start 2022 and trying to get a few more entrants.

Have a great New Years eve celebration and lets hope we all have a great 2022.

Terry

@MAXALLY @StayOrGo @zadoc @wynne1938 @rabdeniro @SidV79
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    vaigret said:

A big CONGRATULATIONS to ALAN who finished the season with a winner in the last race of the competition to only just finish in the red. ALAN wins £100 and has already paid his entry for next year. ROGER gave him a great run for his money most of the season and only tailed off when the jumps started again and he wins £50 and has also already paid up for next year. Lucky sods!!!

The rest of us had a great battle at the bottom and will be looking to do a lot better next year.

Thanks you all for your total support the number of selections bear that out and I have utterly enjoyed running. A big thank you to Graham for doing all the sheets and for Alan's help on racedays I couldnt do it without them.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be doing all the admin to start 2022 and trying to get a few more entrants.

Terry

Do I get relegated :'( .
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    Well done Maxally and Zadoc and to Terry for running it.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for running this Comp all year Terry. Cheers to Graham @StayOrGo for his assistance with all the sheets. I am sure my luck will not hold next year, and I will be looking up the League....but even so, really looking forward to the 2022 Challenge.
    rabdeniro said:

vaigret said:

Terry

Do I get relegated :'( .
    NO CHANCE somebody has got to hold me up
    MAXALLY said:

Thanks for running this Comp all year Terry. Cheers to Graham @StayOrGo for his assistance with all the sheets. I am sure my luck will not hold next year, and I will be looking up the League....but even so, really looking forward to the 2022 Challenge.

email to pay you please
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    Hi Terry,

Thank you for running this and thanks to Graham for sorting the sheets, it has been fun so am looking forward to next year's denouement. Congratulations to both Alan and Roger on taking home the prizes, we are all coming after you in 2022 although looking at the final totals we all need to up our game to stand a chance lol.
    Terry, I shall pay on the Jan 7th if that is ok?

Andy
    SidV79 said:

Hi Terry,

Thank you for running this and thanks to Graham for sorting the sheets, it has been fun so am looking forward to next year's denouement. Congratulations to both Alan and Roger on taking home the prizes, we are all coming after you in 2022 although looking at the final totals we all need to up our game to stand a chance lol.
    Terry, I shall pay on the Jan 7th if that is ok?

Andy

no probs not in hurry for money