You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker is Rigged!!!

Comments

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    The comedy thread is up and running again.

Feel free to add any comments thought jimbyrons was 10 outa 10
  • crew42crew42 Member Posts: 7
    thanks for all your comments not sour grapes but dont touch this site with a bargepole it is fixed four rivers in four games dont fink so
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147

your win one day but never ever win the next day specialy if won on horses football but i still fall for it

Play every other day then ......simples :)
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    Think the Sex Pistols covered everything to do with rigging. Still it's only money innit geezer.

Just for the record, if you really think this site is rigged then I have 200 acres of beachfront real estate in South Stoke that's yours for the bargain Price of £1m
    cant play sky then golden brown
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268

thanks for all your comments not sour grapes but dont touch this site with a bargepole it is fixed four rivers in four games dont fink so

What happened to not touching sky poker with a barge pole @jimbyron31 ?

• davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,369
    edited January 2022
    done it again won a few on quid on the horses decided to play poker my mate videoed it as i told him exactly want would happen lost five on spin to hands you would not believe just to warn you makes you wonder
  • alyssammyalyssammy Member Posts: 61

bet ya bottom doller its the river without fail
  • alyssammyalyssammy Member Posts: 61
    Loscelia said:

All online poker is rigged sky poker being the worse

no sky poker is not rigged its just a cheap version of rng
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    It must be Spring.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471

done it again won a few on quid on the horses decided to play poker my mate videoed it as i told him exactly want would happen lost five on spin to hands you would not believe just to warn you makes you wonder

Maybe share the video with us?
    just played doris stokes again
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    Jim I have played you quite a bit heads up, look I do not want to be a ****. However I have watched quite a bit of clips of X factor and got talent recently and one thing me and my girlfriend agreed on is that do it nicely but when people have not got it, its kinder to point it out then to let them be deluded.

You had so many things wrong with your game and so many of your adaptations were completely off balance.

The reason you lose money is because your not playing well. It disturbs me to see you suffering like this. I like to think the people I win money from are playing for entertainment and not been hurt. Look There was one guy who sucked at heads up we would all rush to play him then he got a lot better out of nowhere I assumed he studied now he can hold his own. I cannot comment on what you are or are not capable of. However if you just want to play for fun and can afford it then fair enough keep playing. If you want to win you need to study and if you cannot afford your loses or it is getting you down proper then don't play. or play more what you can afford to lose.
  • Gino12Gino12 Member Posts: 1
    All online poker is rigged but we still play hoping maybe it goes in are favour sky poker you can predict the river 8 out of 10 times
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
    Gino12 said:

All online poker is rigged but we still play hoping maybe it goes in are favour sky poker you can predict the river 8 out of 10 times

Hi @Gino12

Post some credible evidence of that. I bet you can't.

;)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Gino12 said:

Oh, come on Eileen.
    mumsie said:

Gino12 said:

Oh, come on Eileen.
    @mumsie

Oh, very good. I tried to learn the lyrics to that at the time, but never got past the first two lines.

Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno!
    Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno! Geno!
    edited March 2023
    Tell you what we'll do @Gino12

Next time you register for a game, let me know & I'll watch the chat box. If you can predict 8 out of 10 river cards & type them in the chat box before they are dealt, Sky Poker will give you free entry to a £33 Main Event.

Worth noting too that if you really could predict 8 out of 10 river cards, you'd not be playing Freerolls - you'd be a billionaire playing high rollers, as you simply could not lose. Had you considered that?
  • TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I think hes talking when hes all in and theres cards left to come... when he sees his opponents cards and what he is up against, how unlikely he is to lose....he simply wont have the time to type it as by the time he has thought 'ahh rivers a queen', its there within a split second.

I would say this happens every session you play, even if its just 30 mins or so. At hi lo, with no low possible on a non descript board... in a checked out hand and i hold like 2nd highest pair like 10's and the rivers a king.... you can comfortably say out loud 'ahhh my opponents got a king'..... You know opponents hand by the board and nothing else. You cant do that with a real deck.

There is certain situations you can just tell and its extremely commonplace. You have to adapt your game to take into account what the online version of poker has already told you numerous times.

That is the key to making a profit online. Play 'correct' poker and you will be bitten.