You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

What is the most unpopular view you hold?

Comments

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    All buttons (except chocolate) are the work of the devil and should be banned.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147

Are you a Male Stripper in disguise @dragon1964 ?

......Velcro Rules :D
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,012
    Religion is over-rated
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,418
    We have hit midnight and no return. sob!
    MISTY4ME said:

Are you a Male Stripper in disguise @dragon1964 ?

......Velcro Rules :D
    Half right @MISTY4ME.
    I will leave you to imagine which bit is right.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,267
    edited January 2022
    Christmas is over rated and frankly a waste of time and money. Silly people spending money they haven't got on things the people they buy them for don't need.

If we have to have Christmas then at least move it to the summer so those of us that get an unwanted but enforced break from work at least get it when the weather is good.

Oh and scrap religion completely, or at least remove its tax exempt status.

My New Year's resolution was to not be argumentative online, it's not gone well.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    Marriage is an absolute farce.
    "Christmas is over rated and frankly a waste of time and money. Silly people spending money they haven't got on things the people they buy them for don't need."

"Oh and scrap religion completely, or at least remove it's tax exempt status."

@Enut .
    I think these two points are getting more popular every year
    👍
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Ketchup is the sauce of the devil….euugh👹
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268

Home dwellers who confront people for parking outside their homes should shut their big fat selfish mouths.

Car drivers who get verbally irate at cyclists because of their road hogging and unpredictability should have their driving licences reviewed.

The English language is imperfect and the above two sentences could be misinterpreted depending on how you decide to allocate the "their" word to and to whom, don't be this person.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,418
    This is a Terrible Thread full of complainers......
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    “ Middle men”- Companies like Amazon, Uber Eats and Just eat are an absolute drain, society would be much better without them.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    Cyclists who ride in pairs and deliberately block the road
    Cyclists who like to lay down the law and then go straight through every red light often going on the pavement to do so
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,508
    Jac35 said:

Cyclists who like to lay down the law and then go straight through every red light often going on the pavement to do so

Cyclists full stop?
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    HAYSIE said:

Jac35 said:

Cyclists full stop?
    Pretty much :)
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    FWIW, tend to agree with most of these unpopular opinions

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,073
    Jesus came to save the world by dying for our sins and in so doing bridge the seperation between ourselves and God making us righteous in his eyes and able to stand before him and be judged worthy.

That should polarise opinion methinks.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,012

Jesus came to save the world by dying for our sins and in so doing bridge the seperation between ourselves and God making us righteous in his eyes and able to stand before him and be judged worthy.

Was he banned from Twitter?
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    VespaPX said:

Was Jesus orange?

There are two people who believe in the Devil on this thread.
    All it took was ketchup and buttons.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,073
    chilling said:

VespaPX said:

Was Jesus orange?

There are two people who believe in the Devil on this thread.
    All it took was ketchup and buttons.
    No he was Middle Eastern so not orange

If I believe in God it follows I too must believe in the Devil so your maths is wrong too.