You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

**** site,,,, too many cheating sky pro's

why is sky poker rigged so much' fed up giving my money too your pro's. no way on this earth can a player win every big hand..... you can ram your site right up your cheating arses.

Answers

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    lol
  • thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,963
    Do love a well balanced argument. : ) ;)
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    edited September 2021
    Callum42 said:

why is sky poker rigged so much' fed up giving my money too your pro's. no way on this earth can a player win every big hand..... you can ram your site right up your cheating arses.

Some people prefer subtle innuendo and a cryptic side to their accusations of impropriety.

Others take a slightly more direct approach. However, as so many before you, you have failed to provide evidence to support your claims.
  • lekskilekski Member Posts: 22
    There are very few pros on this site.
    Top hu player makes about 25k per year.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    lekski said:

There are very few pros on this site.
    Top hu player makes about 25k per year.

How do you know what the HU guys make when most of them have their stats locked on scope?
  • FIGAROCLUBFIGAROCLUB Member Posts: 3
    there are very few pros on this site because you cant earn money , as its rigged , as the amount of players in each tournament proves .
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

there are very few pros on this site because you cant earn money , as its rigged , as the amount of players in each tournament proves .

@FIGAROCLUB

Welcome to the Forum Mr Figaro.

Just remind us how the numbers of tournament entries proves "it's rigged" please, I'm not sure what the connection is?

Is it just MTT's, or does the same logic apply to Cash Games & DYM's?
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    The keyboard loonies have been out in force since the turn of the year.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074

Oh dearie me, it would appear that the fickle mistress of fate has left another victim battered and torn upon the battlefield of variance, leaking hope and ambition until all that remains is the cold, dead carcass of bitterness and resentment.

Alas, alas, all is lost.