You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Happy New Year from the Orfordable League- still added prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,010
edited January 2022 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2022 Orfordable League, January Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on February 4th

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: January 7th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: wynne1938

Week 2:January 14th- Winner: THEHERDEIE; League leader: wynne1938

Week 3:January 21st- Winner: unregged player; League leader: wynne1938

Week 4: January 28th- Winner: unregged player; League winner: THEHERDEIE; Runner-up: wynne1938

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Fridayr Febuary 4th 2022
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday February 4th 2022

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday February 4th 2022

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,010
    Good morning and Happy New Year Orfy folk, I hope you are all well, staying safe and have enjoyed the festivities of the past couple of weeks.
    New month, new year and new Orfy League starting tonight, how much better can it be (lol)? I wish the very best of luck to our prizewinners from December, @goldnballz & @daggers747, in their endeavours to take down the 9.30pm £11 BH. Also I would like to wish good luck to everyone who plays tonight as well. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk. There were 43 runners last night of which 19 were Orfy regged players and of those 19, 5 made the FT. A 9th place finish in puts @giesahaun into 5th overall, well played giesahaun. One spot better in 8th place was @engy leaving him in 4th overall, well played engy. I sit in 3rd overall after my 7th place finish last night. Sitting in 2nd overall is @Boomswitch after a 6th place last night, well played Boom. Sitting proudly on top of the League is @wynne1938 after finishing in 2nd place last night, very well played Wynne. That is the 1st Orfy of the year in the bag so thank you to everyone who played last night, see you all next week. Here is the League table after January Week 1

Good morning Orfy folk, welcome to January Week 2. I hope you are all well and still staying safe. 5 of us made the FT last week so let us see if we can get more of us there this week and also score better to climb the League. I would like to wish everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk. There were 40 of us taking to the felt last night with 15 being Orfy regged and of those 15, 6 made the FT.
    Making his first FT foray of the month in 10th place was @Toffeeandy, leving him in 7th overall, well played Andy.
    A double first for @MAXALLY as he took 3rd place last night, it was both his first Orfy of the month and first FT also, well played Alan.
    Congratulations go to @THEHERDEIE on taking the win last night, moving him up to 10th overall, very well played Mr Herd.
    A first FT for @THECHIMP with a 4th place finish last night to move him up 4 places into 3rd overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Still in 2nd place overall after making his 2nd FT in a row with a 9th place finish, was @Boomswitch, well played Boom.
    Also with his 2nd FT in a row, with a 6th place finish last night, @wynne1938 consolidated his League leader tag and now sits on a score of 8, well played Wynne.
    I would like to thank everyone who played last night, see you all next week. Here is the updated League table after January Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well and raring to go tonight. This is Week 3 (of 4) so everyone still has the chance to climb into the top 2 and cash out with a prize. Our League leader, @wynne1938. sits on a score of 8 which, with a couple of decent runs, is eminently beatable so I would like to wish everyone the very best of luck tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk. There were 47 runners last night, with 19 being Orfy regged and of those 19, 5 made the FT.
    Making his 2nd consecutive FT this month by topping & tailing it, 1st last week & 10th last night, @THEHERDEIE put himself into contention for a prize by jumping 8 places to 2nd overall, well played Mr Herd.
    In 7th place was @bornablade who now sits in 10th overall, well played blade.
    Another who made his 2nd consecutive FT last night was @Toffeeandy. who finished in 5th place which was enough to propel him up 4 places into 3rd (on countback) overall, well played Andy.
    A first FT of the month for @supercrazy was good enough for a fine 3rd place last night, helping him rise by 9 places into 6th overall, well played Mr. crazy.
    A first appearance in the Orfy this month was not enough to stop @pomfrittes from claiming a very good 2nd place last night, well played pom.
    After sitting in 2nd for two weeks @Boomswitch could not quite make it 3 FTs in a row but gave it a good go by finishing 14th last night, ultimately dropping 2 places into 4th (on countback) overall. Our League leader remains the same for the 3rd week running even though @wynne1938 could only manage a 27th place last night, can he hold on to his place atop the League? Next week will reveal all. Thank you to everyone who played and see you all next week. Here is the updated League table after January Week 3

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. This is the last chance to win a prize this month as we have reached the final week of January but there are still plenty of us in with a chance of gatecrashing the top two of the League with a good run to the FT. Whilst @wynne1938 sits atop the League with a score of 8 and @THEHERDEIE , on a score of 11, is second, neither of these scores is by any means unbeatable so put your best feet forward folks and let us see where that takes you. Best of luck to everyone who plays tonight and here is the Autoreg list

edited January 2022
    Good morning Orfy folk, there were 38 players last night with just 16 being Orfy regged, but that being said 5 of those 16 made the FT. For the third time this month an unregged player took the win, nevertheless the prizes need to be allocated to the winners.
    With a 3rd place finish last night @goldnballz was making his 1st FT of this month, which moved him up into 11th overall, well played Keith.
    Also making his 1st FT of the month, finishing in 6th place last night, was @daggers747, he also climbed 2 places up into 7th overall, well played daggers.
    Two Orfy appearances this month and two FTs, finishing 3rd & 9th respectively, was not quite enough for @MAXALLY to claim a prize as he finished in 3rd overall, well played Alan, need to try harder methinks.
    On to our top two in the League this month, where both have made 3 FTs each.
    @wynne1938 has been leading the League for all of this month so it would have been a real travesty had he not collected a prize. His 3rd FT of the month left him in 10th last night, not enough to improve on his score of 8 but good enough to bag him a prize for 2nd in the League, very well played @wynne1938, unlucky to be pipped at the post.
    For the 3rd consecutive week @THEHERDEIE made the FT, finishing in 2nd last night and propelling him up to the summit of the League, with a total score of 3, to finish as January Champion, very well played @THEHERDEIE. Congratualtions to our prizewinners, you will both be entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH, and thank you all for playing, see you all next week.
    Here is the updated League table after January Week 4

• goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    wp @THEHERDEIE & @wynne1938 gl next week!