You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Never ending story

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

When exactly did the WHO put out this message?

Early 2020.
    The WHO loves a tweet, which probably explains why they deleted so many.
    So-yet again. A statement designed to mislead.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

No need for me to feel ashamed with the amount of info I’ve got.
    Regarding your ivermectin being an ‘ animal wormer’ pushed by a ‘ veterinarian’ comment, that takes the biscuit. You best tell the millions around the world that are currently on it. Shameful.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

When exactly did the WHO put out this message?

Early 2020.
    The WHO loves a tweet, which probably explains why they deleted so many.

You should know better by now Phil.

No-I know he has no shame.

The point is-he would have been banned by pretty much every other social media site by now. Other comparable UK sites will not allow persistent Covid conspiracy theories, consisting primarily of info designed to mislead. Which is, of course, the reason why someone who no longer plays poker is such a big user of this poker forum.

Whereas Sky Poker continue to make allowances. With the best of intentions. And I continue to play more elsewhere. Because there was a time when this forum added to the Sky Poker experience. Now, sadly, it detracts from it.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    So fooling nobody .... whats the problem.? It's Entertainment. !

The point is-he would have been banned by pretty much every other social media site by now. Other comparable UK sites will not allow persistent Covid conspiracy theories, consisting primarily of info designed to mislead. Which is, of course, the reason why someone who no longer plays poker is such a big user of this poker forum.

Whereas Sky Poker continue to make allowances. With the best of intentions. And I continue to play more elsewhere. Because there was a time when this forum added to the Sky Poker experience. Now, sadly, it detracts from it.

You can’t accept evidence or anything other than MSM message.
    You don’t accept anybody else’s point of view, which is backed up frequently with added on narky comments. I give out narky comments after I receive them.

You can’t see that by saying ‘ there’s no cure’ is the most ridiculous thing to say.
    This is when Misty and yourself went in for treatments.You don’t think that’s daft,do you.
    Skybet,one tap,on here.

chilling said:

You can’t accept evidence or anything other than MSM message.
    You don’t accept anybody else’s point of view, which is backed up frequently with added on narky comments. I give out narky comments after I receive them.

You can’t see that by saying ‘ there’s no cure’ is the most ridiculous thing to say.
    This is when Misty and yourself went in for treatments.You don’t think that’s daft,do you.
    Skybet,one tap,on here.

Here is Twitter's policy. Just by way of example.

How many of these rules do you think you have NOT broken?

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/medical-misinformation-policy

What medical misinformation have I given out?
    ‘ no cure’, with 270 million that have recovered?
    COVID describes symptoms,that’s why.
    chilling said:

What medical misinformation have I given out?
    ‘ no cure’, with 270 million that have recovered?
    COVID describes symptoms,that’s why.

So. Not answering the question. Because-IMHO-it is not all of them. But it is nearly all of them.

The "cure" bit. You always focus on an individual-never the wider picture. Or, indeed, what medical people mean when they say things.

Because when the WHO says there is no "cure" for something, they do not mean no-one recovers. They mean there is no 1 thing that eradicates a disease.

So-there is no cure for Covid. There is no cure for Cancer. There is no cure for the Common Cold.

So. Not answering the question. Because-IMHO-it is not all of them. But it is nearly all of them.

The "cure" bit. You always focus on an individual-never the wider picture. Or, indeed, what medical people mean when they say things.

Because when the WHO says there is no "cure" for something, they do not mean no-one recovers. They mean there is no 1 thing that eradicates a disease.

So-there is no cure for Covid. There is no cure for Cancer. There is no cure for the Common Cold.

?
    There are cures for COVID symptoms,which include, for example, a scratchy throat.
    There are cures for cancer.
    For a common cold, the immune system mostly clears that up.
    I think your peddling misinformation, with a touch of scaremongering.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    There was a player who was banned from the forum some time ago. He had stopped playing on Sky but still wanted to do a diary on the forum often posting about where he was playing

Chilling doesn’t play poker here but remains on the forum writing rubbish and antagonising people.I have no idea why he isn’t also banned

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Oh jeez, are the nutjobs now onto Ivermectin?

These nutjobs don't want a rigorously tested vaccine, that has been dished out about 8 billion doses so far, but are happy to push an alternative that is not widely approved and often discouraged by people who know what they are talking about.
    Which doesn't include Dr Chilling.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58170809

Surprised Vespa hasn't advocated copying his hero and advising to inject disinfectant.

Utter mince.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    Tikay10 said:

Here's how Forum Chat Bans will work.

They will be imposed without further notice.

Duration will vary -1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, permanent.

Let's not have to go there, right?

REMINDER

This was my post from several days ago.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Here's how Forum Chat Bans will work.

They will be imposed without further notice.

Duration will vary -1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, permanent.

Let's not have to go there, right?

REMINDER

This was my post from several days ago.
    Dont work...😂
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Unless there's a new Avatar, it looks like Dr Chill @chilling has been put on 'The Naughty Step' ;)
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    Didn't pay his Licence Fee.......

In 2019, the top 10 causes of death accounted for 55% of the 55.4 million deaths worldwide.

The top global causes of death, in order of total number of lives lost, are associated with three broad topics: cardiovascular (ischaemic heart disease, stroke), respiratory (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lower respiratory infections) and neonatal conditions – which include birth asphyxia and birth trauma, neonatal sepsis and infections, and preterm birth complications.

Causes of death can be grouped into three categories: communicable (infectious and parasitic diseases and maternal, perinatal and nutritional conditions), noncommunicable (chronic) and injuries.

Leading causes of death globally
    At a global level, 7 of the 10 leading causes of deaths in 2019 were noncommunicable diseases. These seven causes accounted for 44% of all deaths or 80% of the top 10. However, all noncommunicable diseases together accounted for 74% of deaths globally in 2019.

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
    edited January 2022