You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES PARLEY - 22/01/22

rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
edited January 2022 in Sports & Betting Chat
HI great day of sport ahead football and nfl. Well i have a parley her you you to have a look at and maybe bet yourself well done to my followers on twitter had a nice bit of profit yesterday. Plus 2 more new people have joined on twitter from here to get more tips. here is the parley but I ALSO HAVE DONE SINGLES ON THESE GAMES

i also have a few both team to score bet s

twenty three

good luck everyone with ur beta and

LETS BEAT THE BOOKIES

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,220

@rbh112

Please EITHER stop spamming your "twitter channel" or post a link to it. One or the other.

Thank you.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    rbh112 said:

HI great day of sport ahead football and nfl. Well i have a parley her you you to have a look at and maybe bet yourself well done to my followers on twitter had a nice bit of profit yesterday. Plus 2 more new people have joined on twitter from here to get more tips. here is the parley but I ALSO HAVE DONE SINGLES ON THESE GAMES

twenty three

LETS BEAT THE BOOKIES

NO STAKES SHOWN, NO TIME STAMPS CONFIRMING ANY SUCH BETS HAVE BEEN PLACED. YOU SIR ARE A FRAUD.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
    You couldn't beat an egg.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997

You couldn't beat an egg.

lol
  • Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    rbh112 said:

twenty three

LETS BEAT THE BOOKIES

wow what a bad day on the accumulator but made money on 2 games and a good profit on the both team not to score bet's plus other bets. but yes thats betting there is always the next bet. so let's

BEAT THE BOOKIES

well done to all you that won and if u lost sorry to hear it but u will get them next time
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,108
    edited January 2022
    Here we go again.

5 bets. All odds on. Quite big odds on. Average what? 4/6? 4/7? 2 winners, 3 losers. An accumulator loses when you get 4. As well as 2. And this would have been a big loss on 5 singles.

"Good profit on the both teams not to score bets". What-the ones not mentioned here? I do see you saying you made "both teams to score" bets. If it was these 5-didn't you lose all 5?

When is "next time"? All I see is losing bets. Overall. Not just this time.

Every single time.

I look forward to you breaking your losing streak and pretending you always win...

PS. Please stop using the word "parley". The word you want to use is "parlay", which is what some Americans use in preference to "accumulator". Not heard it used much in the UK

"Parley" is used for discussions between 2 groups at war, normally with a view to 1 of then surrendering.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    edited January 2022
    Oh and you're 0 from 2 on your NFL bets as well.

You couldn't tip a waiter.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997

Oh and you're 0 from 2 on your NFL bets as well.

You couldn't tip a waiter.

No money for tip's all in the layers back bin