You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Do you think sky poker allocates cards to players rather than deal the cards at random.

dunsreiverdunsreiver Member Posts: 9
Do you think sky poker allocates cards to players rather than deal cards at random like proper poker sites.

Answers

• Options
    dunsreiverdunsreiver Member Posts: 9
    Do you think sky poker allocates cards to players rather than deal the cards at random?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    No.

And it is a "proper poker site".

And-I have to ask-if you think it is not, why have you (according to Sharky) played over 8,000 games on here?
  • Options
    glceudglceud Member Posts: 13
    Always wanted to know if the RNG has decided on what five cards are on the flop or is still shuffling after the hole cards are dealt.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    No, there is not a great deal to be gained by the site if any and plenty of risk.

Would highly doubt Sky would risk their reputation on having a "card allocator" instead of RNG either.

Heard a number of people taking about setup hands and a few things along these line, do struggle to understand the idea. The thought is not as uncommon as it really should be.

Besides this, playing on a site where you think it's possible will do your poker game and mentality little good.

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited January 2022

Do you think sky poker allocates cards to players rather than deal cards at random like proper poker sites.

Don't like the way the question is phrased here and it's unfair to Sky, glad the wording was changed slightly on the 2nd copy.
  • Options
    Pommy2021Pommy2021 Member Posts: 28
    The Sky bot regulars do get the best rub 99% of time, even when you out play them regularly.

I’ve yet to see one lose a flip.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    Pommy2021 said:

The Sky bot regulars do get the best rub 99% of time, even when you out play them regularly.

Hey , i once crippled mattbates in a tourny once, many moons ago , so you're wrong there
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Pommy2021 said:

Hey , i once crippled mattbates in a tourny once, many moons ago , so you're wrong there
    Precisely, many moons ago.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Pommy2021 said:

Was it just a glitch last year when you won a sat to the Summit and then won it for over 2k?
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Pommy2021 said:

Was it just a glitch last year when you won a sat to the Summit and then won it for over 2k?
    Just skill mate. Off a very small sample size. Nice of you to check up on me though :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,171
    Pommy2021 said:

@Pommy2021

Name them.

• Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    I do think skypoker favours some players more than others.For example Pommy2021.
    This player has one of the biggest average profits per game in sky poker mtt history.
  • Options
    Arrogant said:

I do think skypoker favours some players more than others.For example Pommy2021.
    This player has one of the biggest average profits per game in sky poker mtt history.

If you’re going to be clever, why don’t you sit at £10/20 HU tonight & I’ll empty you?
  • Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    the confidence of a special account but ok im a gambler, what time tonight?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    edited January 2022
    Can we be informed just before this starts please?
    I imagine they’d be quite a rail
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    Jac35 said:

Can we be informed just before this starts please?
    I imagine they’d be quite a rail

I'm in :)
  • Options
    ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    In for the rail

When is this happening @Pommy2021 @Arrogant
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 115
    Arrogant will take you on whilst his MTT tables reload!
  • Options
    ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    Pommy2021 said:

Arrogant said:

If you’re going to be clever, why don’t you sit at £10/20 HU tonight & I’ll empty you?
    For real though @Arrogant when can this happen?

The forum want a rail. When are you available @Pommy2021 ?