You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

footie on sunday

another dull sunday in spl so much rubbish on show its unreal not fit to wear the jerseys any off them

Comments

• Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    legascaac said:

another dull sunday in spl so much rubbish on show its unreal not fit to wear the jerseys any off them

Hertz fan by any chance?

Maybe two of the teams were overmatched as always but I don't think you could call the games dull or say any of the old firm players aren't up to wearing the jersey.

Celtic playing some of the best football I've seen in the spl in a long long time. As much as I don't like seeing them win there is no denying they are fantastic to watch.

• Options
    legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 124
    so the duds playing are as good as LARSSON SUTTON DI CANIO VAN HOOJDONK VAN BROONKHORST ALBERTZ GAZZA LAUDRUP ARTETA and that not all of them look at the differance in europe and come back when you've thought about it no nae hearts fan as you can see fae the players listed all world class and as i said junk you've never seen a good Celtic or Rangers team if you can write that rubbish or the 60's lisbon lions and the early 70's rangers teams you've not a clue man
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    legascaac said:

so the duds playing are as good as LARSSON SUTTON DI CANIO VAN HOOJDONK VAN BROONKHORST ALBERTZ GAZZA LAUDRUP ARTETA and that not all of them look at the differance in europe and come back when you've thought about it no nae hearts fan as you can see fae the players listed all world class and as i said junk you've never seen a good Celtic or Rangers team if you can write that rubbish or the 60's lisbon lions and the early 70's rangers teams you've not a clue man

They won 0-4 and 5-0 respectively, are you sure you're okay?
  • Options
    legascaac said:

Aye because Rangers were great in Europe with those players you listed? I seem to remember them getting embarrassed every single year in euro comps during their 9 in a row. What did Celtic do in europe apart from that one year they got to uefa cup final? Celtic were a big physical long ball side then too. The teams Rogers and Big Ange have put together are a far better watch than Martin oneils team.

Celtics Japanese players are duds? Jota and Abada duds?

Ask a Chelsea fan about Laudrup or Sutton if you want to know what a dud signing really is. Di canio and Van Hoojdonk never played for top clubs and arteta, gvb and Larsson were all pretty unknown when they signed for old firm. Aye they maybe became world class but who's to say likes of kyogo, hatate and kamara won't get big moves and have as good careers as those you mention?

Oh and Gazza was a fat alkie who's knees were shot to bits when he signed for Rangers.
  • Options
    not 1 o they duds in this mickey mouse league in jinky's league larsson won champions league for barca as for your last statement they might get big moves sutton won premiership with Blackburn plus all the good 1's go as we're shite big virgil to liverpool plus di canio played for juve and ac milan and won titles but was to out o control so they moved him on plus Rangers didn't get cheated out off european final with a bribe to CSKA MOSCOW FROM A FRENCH MOB WHO'S OWNER TAPPI GOT JAILED FOR IT FOR 2 YEARS as moscow admitted it happened to avoid a ban marseille 6-1 bribe team banned for 3 years from europe u could be right better to watch maybe but no success apart from mickey mouse league both rubbish any tic fan or gers fan would take success in europe but not likely and footie played by mcneil and greig's teams still better than them jinky was a wizard n baxter outstanding and both off they teams would pump your duds that you think are so good pmsl plus ma uncle john clark played in 67 final something your duds will never do they've never qualified in rodgers time if they play that good football it's easy to look good against 2nd raters and for the big aussie girl's team ( big ange's) later stages can't even get to group stages plus if rangers had not done so well in europe for last 2 years we would not be getting a team straight in to group stage. thats how winning league is important this year as 1 off them gets in to group stage which is worth 40 million but its rangers good performances that's made that happen whatever one off the two you support its what you do in europe that counts no at home ( fact neither will do anything at all ) so whatever you support ask your fellow fans and **** off jinky or baxter and a reckon you might get hospital food for a while for even comparing them duds nowadays you think are so good to the legends one other thing not one off them will ever be a legend off either club and no one will remember there names in 15 years time but if you go to parkhead or ibrox put your arguement forward to your own fans the outcome will be funny as i think you might no live for much longer its ok telling me on here a like a laugh at silly folk that don't know what they are talking about
  • Options
    legascaac said:

not 1 o they duds in this mickey mouse league in jinky's league larsson won champions league for barca as for your last statement they might get big moves sutton won premiership with Blackburn plus all the good 1's go as we're shite big virgil to liverpool plus di canio played for juve and ac milan and won titles but was to out o control so they moved him on plus Rangers didn't get cheated out off european final with a bribe to CSKA MOSCOW FROM A FRENCH MOB WHO'S OWNER TAPPI GOT JAILED FOR IT FOR 2 YEARS as moscow admitted it happened to avoid a ban marseille 6-1 bribe team banned for 3 years from europe u could be right better to watch maybe but no success apart from mickey mouse league both rubbish any tic fan or gers fan would take success in europe but not likely and footie played by mcneil and greig's teams still better than them jinky was a wizard n baxter outstanding and both off they teams would pump your duds that you think are so good pmsl plus ma uncle john clark played in 67 final something your duds will never do they've never qualified in rodgers time if they play that good football it's easy to look good against 2nd raters and for the big aussie girl's team ( big ange's) later stages can't even get to group stages plus if rangers had not done so well in europe for last 2 years we would not be getting a team straight in to group stage. thats how winning league is important this year as 1 off them gets in to group stage which is worth 40 million but its rangers good performances that's made that happen whatever one off the two you support its what you do in europe that counts no at home ( fact neither will do anything at all ) so whatever you support ask your fellow fans and **** off jinky or baxter and a reckon you might get hospital food for a while for even comparing them duds nowadays you think are so good to the legends one other thing not one off them will ever be a legend off either club and no one will remember there names in 15 years time but if you go to parkhead or ibrox put your arguement forward to your own fans the outcome will be funny as i think you might no live for much longer its ok telling me on here a like a laugh at silly folk that don't know what they are talking about

That is some sentence pal.

Firstly I support nether of these teams. I actually hate both with a passion.

1967 was 25 years before I was born. To compare that era to today's is quite frankly ridiculous. Anyway your point was teams of the 90s were so much better than today's.

Bredan Rodgers never qualified for champions league? I must have dreamt that game where they drew 3-3 with Man City or when they finished 3rd in a group with behind Bayern and PSG.

Big Virgil left for Southampton not Liverpool

Di canio was a bit part player at Juve and played 30 games in three years for Milan before he moved from there to Celtic on a free. He stayed at Celtic for a whole one season then joined the mighty Sheffield Wednesday (lol) and then on to a club who are probably about 5th biggest in their own city. How many caps for Italy? He was no world beater that is a fact.

Larson won the champions league for Barcelona? Come on now behave. Coming off the bench in the fianl and setting up the winner impressive but I think you are over stating the part he played. How many career champions league goals did he score?

The 1992/3 champions league eh? Rangers fans love harping on about that. Finished 2nd in a group containing a "French mob" and the European giants that are club brugge and cska Moscow. **** me what an achievement. You are also completely and utterly miles wrong about the French bribery scandal. It had absolutely **** all to do with Rangers getting put out. Marseille tried to bribe a team in France to give them an easy game before the euro final. Valencienes I believe, who refused and reported them hence the owner being jailed and Marseille never being stripped of the trophy. The amount of times over the years I've seen Rangers fans attempt to re-write history regarding this event is utterly tragic.

Now you are completely contradicting yourself going on about Rangers doing well in Europe the last few years. At least we now know who you support eh? I bet your Uncle John would be really dissapointed in you 😒

Seems like you are just a Sevco fan who has spat the dummy and decided to slate the whole spl just because the title is headed back to Celtic Park haha. It's pathetic really.

Your own teams latest signing has had a better career than any of the players mentioned in your original post.

We'll get the chance to test your last theory on Sunday afternoon. I will be inside Celtic Park and just for you I'm gonna shout "The Lisbon Lions were dug shite" and we'll see what happens. 😂

• Options
    ma boys{sons} liam eddie n grant will be in executive box in new stand if ur want to meet them as ur the one saying he'd be disappointed in me they're looking forward to meeting you the clue was when a told you he's my uncle if ur brave enough as i've told you where they are also we stay in Lanark slagging off a lisbon lion no tic man you
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Is David Goodwille starting on Sunday ?.
  • Options
    nae him n his mate only rape a lass fae Armadale
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    rabdeniro said:

Is David Goodwille starting on Sunday ?.

He will never play for my club. Fan power my friend. You should try being part of a fanbase with morals and decency one day, i'd highly recommend it.

• Options
    legascaac said:

ma boys{sons} liam eddie n grant will be in executive box in new stand if ur want to meet them as ur the one saying he'd be disappointed in me they're looking forward to meeting you the clue was when a told you he's my uncle if ur brave enough as i've told you where they are also we stay in Lanark slagging off a lisbon lion no tic man you

what an absolute mess of a post. Would you like to try again in English
  • Options
    legascaac said:

nae him n his mate only rape a lass fae Armadale

Typical scum of the earth old firm fan. The standard of football isn't the problem in this country. The problem is the football attracts pondlife like you.
  • Options
    mind ur family club pay a rapists contract for a few years yet remember to go every week Goodwillie needs the money lol sad morals none or ur great fan power would not have let it happen in first place so if am pondlife ur sad scum are a lot worse so uv f all to say wi ur insults wee boy keyboard warrior MR KIRKCALDY