You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Join the Orfordable League, have some banter and win MTT seats every month

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,106
edited February 2022 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2022 Orfordable League, February Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on March 4th

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: February ath- Winner: fredsgirl; League leader: fredsgirl

Week 2:February 11th- Winner: Unregged player; League leader: fredsgirl

Week 3:February 18th- Winner: Toffeeandy; League leader: fredsgirl

Week 4: February 25th- Winner: goldnballz; League Winner: fredsgirl; Runner-up: goldnballz

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Fridayr March 4th 2022
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 4th 2022

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 4th 2022

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,106
    edited February 2022
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well.
    Congratulations to January's winners @THEHERDEIE & @wynne1938, both of whom shall be automatically entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, best of luck to both.
    On to this month where it is another 4 week month but still only two scores to count towards a prize. If anyone wishes to join our merry band of button clickers then please post your screenname and Team name (or IND) on this thread
    Good luck to everyone who plays tonight and here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, numbers were better last night with 46 starters and 23 were Orfy regged, with 6 of those 23 making the FT (plus 3 of the next 4 were Orfy regged).
    A good start to the month from @Asho28 to finish 10th last night, leaving him in 6th overall, well played Ash.
    Whilst @HENDRIK62 doesn't join us very often, he usually has a deep run and last night again, this turned out to be true as he finished in 8th (5th overall), well played Neil.
    It is not very often that anyone has FOUR FT appearances in a row but @THEHERDEIE has done just that, finishing in 5th last night (4th overall) to make his form figures read; 1st, 10th, 2nd & 5th for the last 4 weeks. Exceptional run of form by any standard, well played THEHERDEIE.
    Also a serial FT'er @goldnballz finished 4th last night with yet another good run to sit 3rd in the League, this being the first half of a family FT double on the night, well played Keith.
    When @supercrazy puts his mind to it he usually goes far as a 2nd place last night (2nd overall) goes to show. Well played mr. crazy.
    As stated @goldnballz was the 1st half of a family FT double last night because, after what seems like an eternity, his better half @fredsgirl made a triumphant return to the Orfy by taking the win last night, leaving her sitting atop the League. Very well played Paula, I am so pleased to see you back as you have been sorely missed. Thank you to everyone who played last night and here is the League table after February Week 1

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 803
    edited February 2022
    I really need to stop busting out just before the money. :lol:

Great fun and banter as always last night, especially the final table - shame I decided to only stick around for 10 minutes of it!

Very well played to @fredsgirl. Shall look forward to next week's Orfy.
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    WP Paula B)
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well. This is Week 2 (of 4) so will there be a new League leader? Speaking of League leaders, will @fredsgirl still hold the family bragging rights over @goldnballz and hold on to her lead? Only time will tell so I wish everyone the best of luck for tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, another week has passed and there has been something of a shuffle around in the League. Numbers fell to their lowest for quite a while as only 29 took to the starting line this week, with 15 being Orfy regged, 5 of whom made the FT.
    A first FT of the month with a 7th place finish last night went to @FLASHJONNY, helping him to climb 7 places into 10th overall, well played Jonny.
    Also making his first FT this month, @ray01 finished one place higher in 6th, moving him up 8 places into 8th overall, well played Ray.
    Another with a first FT of the month was @THECHIMP, who finished in 4th place which coincidentally, is where he now sits overall after a 6 place rise, well played Mr Chimp.
    Dropping a place into 3rd overall, after a 16th place finish, is @supercrazy but all is not lost as another deep run may do the trick.
    A second FT of the month, with a 5th place finish last night, helped @HENDRIK62 climb 3 places into 2nd overall on a total score of 13, well played Neil.
    Our League leader after Week 1, @fredsgirl remains upon her throne atop the League after another great effort last night to finish in 2nd place, which leaves her on an almost unbeatable score of 3, very well played Paula.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night and see you all (& hopefully a good few more) next week. Here is the updated League table after February Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Here we are on Week 3 already, so just the two tournies for everyone to (try &) grab a prize this month as anything can, and probably will, still happen. With @fredsgirl sitting comfortably at the top of the League the battle is on to take second place, although Paula's score of 3 can still be beaten it is highly unlikely that it will be beaten, so I wish everyone the very best of luck tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

edited February 2022
    Good morning Orfy folk, there were 46 players taking to the start line last night with 17 being Orfy regged. Of those 17 just 4 made the FT so let us see how well they did.
    In 8th last night was @ray01, his 2nd FT in a row, helping him move up the League by 3 places into 5th overall, well played Ray.
    Climbing 6 places into 6th overall is what happened after @FORDAKIDZ made his 1st FT of the month, taking 4th place last night, well played Forda.
    As Neil @HENDRIK62 did not play last night it was always likely that he would lose his 2nd place overall and that is exactly what happened as he now sits in 4th overall.
    Making his 1st FT of the month @Toffeeandy only went and took the win last night to climb up 4 places into 3rd overall. Congratulations on your win and very well played Andy.
    Making his 2nd FT of the month with a 3rd place last night was @supercrazy, putting him back into 2nd overall on a magnificent score of 5, well played Mr crazy.
    Although Paula @fredsgirl did not make the FT last night, finishing 16th, she holds on to top spot in the League with an excellent total score of 3.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week. Here is the updated League table after February Week 3

• FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 186
    Sigh, dont get mentioned very often, 4th no good for a mention ?
    FORDAKIDZ said:

Sigh, dont get mentioned very often, 4th no good for a mention ?

Oops, my bad...I have edited the post to include you in the report & well played.
    Andy
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Welcome to the final week of February where we shall find out who has won the prizes for this month. Can anyone oust @supercrazy and join our League leader, @fredsgirl on the podium? We don't have long to wait so I want everybody to play their best and have a great game, with plenty of good natured banter, tonight. I wish everyone who plays the very best of luck. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. February started with a family FT double and the end of February has that family sitting 1st & 2nd in the League...you couldn't make it up. There were 39 starters last night with 19 being Orfy regged. Of those 19 a healthy 6 made the FT, so a very fine effort for the last week of the month.
    Unusually for @daggers747 his 10th place last night was his first FT of the month which meant he was static in 17th overall, well played daggers.
    The only player to make 3 FTs this month, from just 3 attempts I should add, @HENDRIK62 ended the month exactly the way he started it, with an 8th place last night but dropping a place into 5th overall, very well played Neil.
    Another first FT of the month went the way of @pomfrittes who took 5th place last night, lifting him up into 13th overall, well played Pom.
    Helping @wynne1938 climb into 12th spot overall was his 4th place finish last night, also another first FT of the month, well played Wynne.
    Yet another making a first FT of the month @bornablade climbed 9 places into 7th overall, well played blade.
    At the start of play @supercrazy sat 2nd overall but could only manage a 13th place which after the dust settled saw him drop to 3rd overall (on countback) on a very good score of 5, well played Mr crazy but ultimately unlucky.
    As stated at the start of this (small) report the family that made a double FT in the first week of the month have taken the top two spots in the League and with their placings, the prizes for February. After taking the last two weeks off (from the Orfy) @goldnballz needed a win to stand any chance of grabbing a prize and so it came to pass that is exactly what happened. The win gave @goldnballz a total score of 5, the same as @supercrazy but as Keith had the lowest individual score (1st v 2nd) he takes 2nd overall, Congratulations on your win and very well played Keith.
    @fredsgirl couldn't make the same FT double happen but she had done the damage in the first two weeks, finishing 1st & 2nd, of the month and has led the League for all 4 weeks. Congratulations Paula, you are the League Champion for February (you also have the bragging rigjts lol), very well played. Paula and Keith will be auto entered into nexr Friday's (4th March) 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you to everyone who has played this month and see you all next week. Here is the League table after February Week 4

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226

Well played everyone, but especially Paula @fredsgirl
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    Incredible scenes :D