You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

An actual genuine congratulations for Bojo

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,479
I know I did a post with a similar title been silly and satirical, it is no real secret I have been very critical of Bojo and eager to see the back of him. However genuinely I think he has been handling this Ukrainian/Russian crises brilliantly and is actually changing my mind about him right now. Maybe he is the leader we need for world war 3.

Comments

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    this IS a joke yeah?
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    What in particular do you think he has done well?
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Added to the Population .......
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,479
    Bojo has been one of the most vocal voices for sanctions and led the push for it. We can't risk nuclear war with Russia just yet we need to try and cripple them with sanctions first. I think our response so far has been as good as it could be what would you guys do differently.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Personally, i'd have fast tracked Ukraine to NATO. From 2014 it shoulda been a given..
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    Doubleme said:

Bojo has been one of the most vocal voices for sanctions and led the push for it. We can't risk nuclear war with Russia just yet we need to try and cripple them with sanctions first. I think our response so far has been as good as it could be what would you guys do differently.

Ok lets sanction them until they're on their ar$es and then nuke em .. sounds plausable
    edited March 2022
    Tony Blair itching to get in there and find Weapons of mass Destruction.
    stokefc said:

Doubleme said:

Ok lets sanction them until they're on their ar$es and then nuke em .. sounds plausable
    At some point we may need to say screw the screw the consequences of potential nuclear war we need to military stand up to Putin. However we have to be aware that is a nuclear war that will threaten the very survival of our species. I say I would rather be dead then live as a slave so if it comes down to that so be it. However I think we should try other options before chancing nuclear war.
    All in first ...... you gonna call shorty.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Ukraine invasion: Liz Truss comments sparked Putin decision to put nuclear deterrence forces on high alert, Kremlin says
    tomgoodun said:

Ukraine invasion: Liz Truss comments sparked Putin decision to put nuclear deterrence forces on high alert, Kremlin says

I am aware of that we have to stand up to Russia but cant do so directly military I think since Britain took the lead Russia would threaten to nuke us.

I think the situation is clear we either refuse to do anything at all to stop Russia and cower in fear as they take over country by country. or we make a stand however we can.

I think we have struck the right balance I am not joking I think Bojo has done well on this one.

If you think not please tell me what you would do in his shoes how you would have played it differently?