You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Urgent reminder

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727

Just wanted to remind you that Eliminator Freerolls start on Friday March 4th (tomorrow) at 8.15pm.

To be eligible.....

You will need to earn 25 Poker Points in the 24 hours prior to the freeroll starting in order to become eligible to register. For example, to gain entry into the first freeroll, players have from 20:15:00 on Thursday 3rd March to 20:14:59 on Friday 4th March to earn the required 25 Poker Points.

Comments

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    I remember these being a fun sweat and will definitely be looking to play most (if not all) of them.

Just to clarify something though @Tikay10 - your poker points for MTT are awarded after you bust as opposed to when you enter aren't they? So if the extent of your volume was to be one bullet in the £33, 20:00 'Main' and you bust before 20:15 that means you won't be eligible for the following night's Freeroll?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    MynaFrett said:

I remember these being a fun sweat and will definitely be looking to play most (if not all) of them.

Just to clarify something though @Tikay10 - your poker points for MTT are awarded after you bust as opposed to when you enter aren't they? So if the extent of your volume was to be one bullet in the £33, 20:00 'Main' and you bust before 20:15 that means you won't be eligible for the following night's Freeroll?

@MynaFrett

Hi

I had to read that a few times to get my head round it. ;)

The qualifying period is 20.15 to 20.15, so personally, I'd read it as if in the case of MTT's, it's all that start AFTER 20.15 on the previous day.

I will check in the morning, however, as to exactly when the points are awarded.
  • Options
    Oh dear. If that is the case then I won't be eligible for any of them :(
  • Options
    No, that's not right either is it? I'm confused now as well.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    @MynaFrett

I believe points are awarded once late reg ends in MTT's (and you have been KO'd) . Likewise, in SnG's, they are awarded on completion of game and not when you get KO'd.

I hope this helps, but please dont take me word as gospel.
  • Options
    Great. I wasn't sure myself but that sounds right to me now you've said it. Thanks for that @MAXALLY and GL to you if you're playing them.
  • Options