You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Way of tracking cash game results?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,576
I was wondering if there is anything like sharkscope but for cash games a site where I could track cash game results.

Or anyway to do this in client over a long term period?

I believe rightly or wrongly that I have been making profit at cash games and I also believe rightly or wrongly that I am generally profitable at low stake cash games.

However I could well be wrong and this is why i like to keep track of things so i can be honest with myself.

Eg could is there a way in client to tell if I have been profitable specifically at cash games over the last few months?

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    I don’t believe there is anyway to check online, although their used to be.

You can get your results through the software though and run through excel to filter. It’s fairly straightforward.

Go to my account.

Click transactions- advanced history search.

Step 1- choose poker
    Step 2- chose timescale required.
    Step 3- Game type. Cash.
    *there is a option for a more detailed search but this brings up no results whatsoever for me.

Then press search.

Copy and paste data to excel and add in a filter line to the first column.

What you need to do then is get rid of the held funds elements in the in/out columns not sure how to do this on a Microsoft comp but I am sure you can work it out.
    On a Mac highlight the in / out columns and press cmd+H then type (* into find what then replace all. This is far quicker than manual deletion.

You should now be able to filter dates/stake levels ect, and add up the in out figures.

• Options
    coo1-um said:

I don’t believe there is anyway to check online, although their used to be.

You can get your results through the software though and run through excel to filter. It’s fairly straightforward.

Go to my account.

Click transactions- advanced history search.

Step 1- choose poker
    Step 2- chose timescale required.
    Step 3- Game type. Cash.
    *there is a option for a more detailed search but this brings up no results whatsoever for me.

Then press search.

Copy and paste data to excel and add in a filter line to the first column.

What you need to do then is get rid of the held funds elements in the in/out columns not sure how to do this on a Microsoft comp but I am sure you can work it out.
    On a Mac highlight the in / out columns and press cmd+H then type (* into find what then replace all. This is far quicker than manual deletion.

You should now be able to filter dates/stake levels ect, and add up the in out figures.

Hi I appreciate this but unfortunately this does not work for me. I have already tried this I don't know if its due to spin up tables not been counted as Cash or not showing up here. I specifically have been trying spin up tables.
  • Options
    then just choose all games and filter out what you want at the end
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Thanks a lot for this @coo1-um was waiting in the wings for an answer and way round this.
  • Options
    Cammykaze said:

Thanks a lot for this @coo1-um was waiting in the wings for an answer and way round this.

No problem. Thought it may help others that’s why I tried to add a little more detail.
    With little excel knowledge it’s quite easy to set up another sheet that’s picks up the information added from the above without messing about with filters and the additional issues that arise from that with calculating the values from each game type or row.

• Options
    Ty for the effort, I find spin ups do not show anywhere in this sadly.

I guess I will just have to keep my own log manually but it makes it difficult to be viable if I combine with tourney session or etc.
  • Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    It definitely does work for spins. Maybe try browser?
    If you want to know lifetime cash results message support and ask for total profit and deduct what scope says your up for a good ballpark figure for all cash.
  • Options
    Spins show on mine if you choose all games.