You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

depositing funds and contacting sky for resolution

I have been having difficulties in depositing funds into my account. I keep getting the same message to call 08000 724 777 and they will resolve the issue, however this number does not exist and I cannot resolve the situation. I am on the chatline right now waiting to speak to someone. First in the queue but been waiting about 20 minutes now. Is this real. Is this acceptable.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Hi @jellyjim

Sorry you had problems with that 'phone number last night. It was in use right across SB&G until very recently but it's been changed now, & it's taking a little bit of time to change to the new number all the places where it is shown.

The new number is...

0330 024 4777

PS - I hope you eventually got your deposit issues sorted out.
  • Options
    GrowUrOwnGrowUrOwn Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2022
    @Tikay10 On a related subject, do Sky have a help e-mail?

I don't use social media and had a poor experience with the live chat.

I won a Sunday Major ticket but unreg'd (as I'm in the mini major), no ticket to be seen. What does one do when the app only handles one tourney?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    GrowUrOwn said:

@Tikay10 On a related subject, do Sky have a help e-mail?

I don't use social media and had a poor experience with the live chat.

I won a Sunday Major ticket but unreg'd (as I'm in the mini major), no ticket to be seen. What does one do when the app only handles one tourney?

support@skybet.com