You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky suits and mods

freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Re: sky suits and mods:
Do the words "flogging a dead horse" mean anything? lol
Posted by DiggerMan
I do this regularly, it still doesn't bring my 'Black Beauty' back... i do find it very satisfying though.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    We're going to trial a tournament format that will offer free points entry, and if this works we would like to extend it to a festival of several events.  We had hoped to run it this month, but with TP, TKO, WSOP and lots of other initiatives on the go, we've pushed it back; probably to May.  As soon as we have concrete news, we'll let you all know.

Regards,

Des.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    got any concrete news on the concrete download thats been in the concrete mixer for 3 concrete years?
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    got any concrete news on the concrete download thats been in the concrete mixer for 3 concrete years?
    Posted by oynutter
    hahahaha, i did laugh
  • Options
    imacertimacert Member Posts: 69
    edited March 2010
    We're going to trial a tournament format that will offer free points entry, and if this works we would like to extend it to a festival of several events.  We had hoped to run it this month, but with TP, TKO, WSOP and lots of other initiatives on the go, we've pushed it back; probably to May.  As soon as we have concrete news, we'll let you all know. Regards, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    its not april fools yet is it? gotta say that is the biggest joke i have heard this year, so because other stuff are going on we will put the "players" on the waiting list "again"!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky suits and mods : its not april fools yet is it? gotta say that is the biggest joke i have heard this year, so because other stuff are going on we will put the "players" on the waiting list "again"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by imacert
    So what is the WSOP, TP and TKO for if its not for the players??? We asked for a "Suit" to give an honest answer, you get an honest answer from the biggest suit in the whole of Sky (Not size wise that wud be spt_Rich ;-)).  and you still have a go at them. Let me just count up how much money Sky are making from the very popular TKO promotion.... OK done . £0!!! Get of their case and be grateful for what you have!
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    imacertimacert Member Posts: 69
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky suits and mods : So what is the WSOP, TP and TKO for if its not for the players??? We asked for a "Suit" to give an honest answer, you get an honest answer from the biggest suit in the whole of Sky (Not size wise that wud be spt_Rich ;-)).  and you still have a go at them. Let me just count up how much money Sky are making from the very popular TKO promotion.... OK done . £0!!! Get of their case and be grateful for what you have!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    its easy for your big rollers to say this, but what about us small stakes players?  we got told something was happening last week but once again nothing did happen! i will hazard a guess that we hear nothing in may as well, just one big fat porkie after another
  • Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited March 2010
    Posted by oynutter

Perhaps you should get set for an anouncement

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    Just for the record, my amusement was not the fact that there will be a delay, but oynutters reply tickled me.  Imacert, I think you will have an unpleasant surprise when we find out what we can do with our points.  I cant see ur points being worth very much when you consider some ppl have hundreds of thousands
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky suits and mods : So what is the WSOP, TP and TKO for if its not for the players??? We asked for a "Suit" to give an honest answer, you get an honest answer from the biggest suit in the whole of Sky (Not size wise that wud be spt_Rich ;-)).  and you still have a go at them. Let me just count up how much money Sky are making from the very popular TKO promotion.... OK done . £0!!! Get of their case and be grateful for what you have!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    not directly... but think why Sky do it... to attract customers, to retain customers etc... sky is a business not a friend. If something will make them money they will do it, if not they wont.
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited March 2010
    We're going to trial a tournament format that will offer free points entry, and if this works we would like to extend it to a festival of several events.  We had hoped to run it this month, but with TP, TKO, WSOP and lots of other initiatives on the go, we've pushed it back; probably to May.  As soon as we have concrete news, we'll let you all know. Regards, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    what is a trial tournament format that will ofer free points entry? tahnks for grtting back to me so soon des its good to know i will be able to use my 52k points.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky suits and mods : Perhaps you should get set for an anouncement
    Posted by HAL_9000
    perhaps I've been getting set for a concrete announcement for concrete fluppin ages m8--innit !!!
  • Options
    blade900blade900 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2010
    Posted by oynutter
    lol klinker post mate pmsl
  • Options
    blade900blade900 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky suits and mods : not directly... but think why Sky do it... to attract customers, to retain customers etc... sky is a business not a friend. If something will make them money they will do it, if not they wont.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    very true dood!a solid reply(ie concrete,still laughing at nutter!)has been a long time coming so lets hope when it is sorted we will be dazzled and in awe of its greatness!!! lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    they may have the body of a weak and feeble technical team, but they have the heart and mind of a concrete pink elephant   !