You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Blatant chuffness being shown, I do apologise (NOT)

JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
As some of you may have noticed from a Blog I wrote entitled "Variance", the initial success I enjoyed when I first started playing on here diminished somewhat recently.

After a bit an analysis and with some helpful comments and advice from the forum masses, I decided that I had become a victim of my own success.  

As my Bank Roll increased I applied the same percentage of it to the games I was willing to play.  I think this resulted in me playing at a level for which I wasn't ready  (YET).  I took it down a level and well...... "Variance" will tell you what I have done.

Anyway, getting to the point, eventually,  moving down the level, has led to an increase in the SNG's I am cashing and after making the final table on 3 MTT's....... tonight.......

£250 Bounty Hunter

JockBMW

£70 + £33.81 Head Prizes + 30 League Points

fozza108

£42 + £47.12 Head Prizes + 26 League Points

beaky

£28 + £19.69 Head Prizes + 18 League Points

The money isn't large by the standards of some on here, the field wasn't hugh either but it was more the fact that  I have won another MTT. (The Final table Quad kings, followed four hands later by Quad jacks helped a bit ;)  )

Anyway for those of you that gave me words of advice and encouragement,  thanks. 

To Fozza108 and beaky, thanks for a great game and a brilliant chat.

See you guys on the tables

Comments