You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table deals

I would like sky to look at the way the poker hands are dealt my tables are a perfect example of selective dealing this is not how poker is played where I am a number only not a player which I am,

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    edited April 2022
    buzzer57 said:

I would like sky to look at the way the poker hands are dealt my tables are a perfect example of selective dealing this is not how poker is played where I am a number only not a player which I am,

INCOMING. Note the usual lack of punctuation that accompanies any post from the foil hat brigade. Your post makes no sense.

What do you mean by selective dealing, do you only get 1 card sometimes perhaps?

Are you a player, a number, a figment of the imagination or simply a member of a cult who as one thread regarding the integrity of Sky and its staff gets debunked is programmed to start another.

I suggest you speak to @TheWaddy He is the all knowing oracle of bull5h1t
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,574
    what are you on about like I literally cannot make sense of your post to even argue with you.

are you asking them to allow deal making at the tables? I for one am all for this then I can play micro tournaments and hassle the other players for deals to be silly and make out like its a lot of money. Eg guys there is a potential £10 swing here on the line now this is a lot of money.

I got chat banned on another site for doing that it was funny though.