You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bug report

GervuscasGervuscas Member Posts: 54
Hi,

I tried to use the "contact support" button but for whatever reason it doesn't load, i assume its because of the browser i'm on.
The bug reporting thread has also been closed :(

Anyway i came across a bug while playing tonight, and wanted to report it, the outcome of the hand was not affect by the bug as id of played it the same way.

Details of the bug are as follows:

I play on the download
hand number #1691921692
on my screen the player on my right (CO) appears to have folded no chips are shown as being bet
I shove on the button, SB and BB fold. But then CO cards appear and the hand plays out.

The only other detail that may be of relevance is that i believe it happened as a result of me pressing the tile tables button.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,728

@Gervuscas

I'm afraid the site does suffer from a few "bugs" & eccentricities, including the one you mention.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,201
    It's all part of the charm mate.
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Might not be the same but i think this might be a bit of angle shooting when a player shoves then hits the away button seen it happen a few times
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Dont Diss the site Gervuscas...... apologise immediately..... get the black ball set out, get the capes on......
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I was trying to offer you a bit of advice as a newcomer, apologies B)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,281
    Just as a heads up be prepared for a few other glitches, like tables not loading, random tables freezing (all the other ones are ok), missing the first hand of the final table and the super special 'not getting any cards' one (they are there but you can't see them, but they might turn up again if you play the hand out).

They're all quirks of the software. Sky is like a favourite old dog, sometimes it has no idea what it's doing, really isn't up to much and poops itself all over the place, but we all love it and put up with its eccentricities, especially when the alternative is to put it to sleep.