You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

points freerolls

I find it infuriating when I try to enter freerolls whereby you need to earn 25 points in 24 hours prior to the tournament When trying to enter it comes up this is a private tournament you are not allowed to enter. As soon as you earn enough points your in
My gripe is that it does not tell you how many more points you need to earn to be allowed in Twice this week I have tried and failed because I did not reach the amount of points needed. Being a pensioner I have limited funds and only play 2p 4p tables which takes many hours of playing to reach 25 points I even played 2 tables in order to reach 25 points but still failed so come on surely a you need X amount of more points to enter this tournament would be suffice to give us oldies a chance

Comments

• Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,590
    tosca21 said:

I find it infuriating when I try to enter freerolls whereby you need to earn 25 points in 24 hours prior to the tournament When trying to enter it comes up this is a private tournament you are not allowed to enter. As soon as you earn enough points your in
    My gripe is that it does not tell you how many more points you need to earn to be allowed in Twice this week I have tried and failed because I did not reach the amount of points needed. Being a pensioner I have limited funds and only play 2p 4p tables which takes many hours of playing to reach 25 points I even played 2 tables in order to reach 25 points but still failed so come on surely a you need X amount of more points to enter this tournament would be suffice to give us oldies a chance

I agree 100%
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Well said mate.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,544
    it would be an improvement if it told you exact numbers but i dont see this happening anytime soon. I would recommend checking as soon as you can in the day and if cutting it close turbo games work.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    tosca21 said:

Easiest way to do it is to see how many points you have before you start playing. Then add 25 to that number.

• Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    Although I do not play cash games very often, another point worth noting is, I believe that points from cash tables are not credited until you stand/leave the table.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited May 2022
    Technically you do not need to earn points every day, just in the previous 24hours.
    For example;
    • You have 0 points now (14:20) for tonights freeroll
    • if you earn 25pts before 20:15 you can enter the 20:15 eliminator freeroll.
    • You will also be able to enter tomorrows freeroll with those same points as long as you register before 14:20
    This works if the registration period is open, for example you would be able to enter the sunday major freeroll today via the points above but not tomorrows as registration to the tournament does not open until 4pm(ish).

Earn just 25 points between 4pm and 6pm today and you could enter, the sunday major and eliminator freerolls today and tomorrow. (as long as you register before the first point was issued)

Hope this makes sense and helps someone.