You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

unacceptable behaviour by pawn broker

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Doubleme said:

i dont want to get involved in this one specifically cammy has always been decent with me not sure if blair is or is not decent to me have a lot of haters on here and a lot of people that cool with me too. I have a way of standing out but to be honest I lose track often of who is friend and not friend on here.

I have been studying and procrastinating most of the day and am nearly done now. I would just want to play some diablo 2 ressurcted and the eliminator etc and chill the rest of the night. Also got some wine which I was looking forward too because I usually cant drink alcohol due to health issue but can occasionally so look forward to it when I can.

Note I will not be playing on here whilst drinking and playing diablo it just wouldnt work first here then when done on here diablo and alc.

Nobody hates you mate , a few of us have trouble understanding your wit , if you call it that , but hate ..nah
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    BlairReid said:

Try acting your age then. Telling people in poker chatboxes that you'll throw them about the room is hardly the pinnacle of maturity. Ask Julie if you don't believe me, she was sitting beside me and reading the chat.

Only one of us lies. Only one of us has been kicked out of running a local poker game. Only one of us has been kicked out of the Maybury. Only one of us (afaik only one person ever) has been kicked out the sky poker discord. Only one of us uses the guise of raising money for charity as clickbait for a forum smear campaign.

You say I have an issue with you but that's just not true. I'd have to care about you to have an issue with you. I care more about plankton than I do about you.

Stop hijacking someone's forum post. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You are a clown Blair - that is all. Ta ta! x
  • BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    Jeez. Doubleme’s seeing more of you than he is his girlfriend.
    edited May 2022
    stokefc said:

Doubleme said:

i dont want to get involved in this one specifically cammy has always been decent with me not sure if blair is or is not decent to me have a lot of haters on here and a lot of people that cool with me too. I have a way of standing out but to be honest I lose track often of who is friend and not friend on here.

I have been studying and procrastinating most of the day and am nearly done now. I would just want to play some diablo 2 ressurcted and the eliminator etc and chill the rest of the night. Also got some wine which I was looking forward too because I usually cant drink alcohol due to health issue but can occasionally so look forward to it when I can.

Note I will not be playing on here whilst drinking and playing diablo it just wouldnt work first here then when done on here diablo and alc.

Nobody hates you mate , a few of us have trouble understanding your wit , if you call it that , but hate ..nah
    I think Doubleme definitely gets unfair stick in this forum while he has been very nice about it all and been nothing but pleasant at the tables. I have watched it from a distance and have backed him up a couple of times in my own way.

I have also shared a few tables with him and he always a gentleman even while getting abuse from an abusive player at a tournament fairly recently. Nothing but nice responses etc.

Personally I would not stay in this forum with the amount of "bants" he has been getting in here and seems to be a sort of easy target for some. I would not say 'bullying' but it has been uncomfortable viewing from my side.

I find Doubleme quite funny, eccentric and off the wall and believe he contributes better than 90% posters on the forum. He would go down as a miss if he were to leave in my book getting unkind and unwarranted attention a lot of the time. For what, telling odd stories? C'mon folks! I think the Sky Forum is better than this and has been in the past.

Sure he has also said he had anxiety in the past and some of his stories are quite frankly bonkers, sorry if that is not true Doubleme please correct me if I am wrong. Having suffered really quite badly with anxiety and depression myself in the past it's really not nice to see this.

His mental health has been questioned by others older and wiser than myself for a wee while now also. I think a fair few here owe this man an apology for the ridiculing, I could well be talking out of turn by suggesting this however there it is.
    Sounds very much like you could be doing with taking a leaf out of his book. Not everyone views themselves as a victim or takes everything personally.
    Back to TheWaddy/BlairReid :)
    Please don’t hurt me
    Sounds like you could get a job on the door for pawn shops in the states if you’re good at throwing people about rooms. Maybe found your calling.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,967
    @BlairReid & @Cammykaze why don't you open up a new thread where you can both debate/argue your points of view. At least that would stop @Doubleme thinking his original post has generated a lot of interest.
    What is this blasphemy. His original post is literally the only thing interesting in here.
    edited May 2022
    lucy4 said:

@BlairReid & @Cammykaze why don't you open up a new thread where you can both debate/argue your points of view. At least that would stop @Doubleme thinking his original post has generated a lot of interest.

I hear you mate :) I have said my piece.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,515
    lucy4 said:

I hope you can say this without being considered a bully, but its not even a true story.
    Don't say that. Dare to dream. How good would it be if the girlfriend was real and the story was true and every time they are in a shop and it's about to kick off she references the pawn shop incident that predates her but she knows all too well because she hears the anecdote as pillow talk every week.
    BlairReid said:

Don't say that. Dare to dream. How good would it be if the girlfriend was real and the story was true and every time they are in a shop and it's about to kick off she references the pawn shop incident that predates her but she knows all too well because she hears the anecdote as pillow talk every week.

I was thinking more in terms of the girlfriend, (if she exists, and is not a figment), looking forward to the excitement that awaits her on future holidays, travelling to the USA, and conducting a pawn shop tour, while logged into eBay.
    How on earth can she possibly contain herself?
    Wait, do you not do that on holiday? I thought everyone basically had the same holiday checklist.

1. Collect the bags at the airport
    2. Get a taxi to the hotel
    3. Chill by the pool
    4. Crosscheck the prices in the local pawn shop with ebay

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

I hope you can say this without being considered a bully, but its not even a true story.
    I know where you're coming from regarding previous posts from the the OP. It seems to me that OP can recall certain things but not details of events. I'm pretty sure if some of those 'events' had happened to me i.e 'plane ****' I would have certainly remembered the details.
    lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

I know where you're coming from regarding previous posts from the the OP. It seems to me that OP can recall certain things but not details of events. I'm pretty sure if some of those 'events' had happened to me i.e 'plane ****' I would have certainly remembered the details.
    Plane Po rn
    lucy4 said:

i.e 'plane ****' I would have certainly remembered the details.

Please tell me there's a mile high club thread.

BlairReid said:

Wait, do you not do that on holiday? I thought everyone basically had the same holiday checklist.

1. Collect the bags at the airport
    2. Get a taxi to the hotel
    3. Chill by the pool
    4. Crosscheck the prices in the local pawn shop with ebay

I wish I could turn the clock back. I have clearly been missing out.
    lucy4 said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

Plane Po rn
    He does very much struggle with details.