You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Twitch Streamer

68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Inviting you all to join a new streamer on Twitch, focusing on SkyPoker MTT's to start with.
68Trebor the name, see you Thursday!
Be gentle, please.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083

VBOL with this @68Trebor
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

VBOL with this @68Trebor

Probs going to need it, gotta keep up with the kids.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    68Trebor said:

Inviting you all to join a new streamer on Twitch, focusing on SkyPoker MTT's to start with.
    Be gentle, please.

Great news, best of luck with this. Shall look forward to your debut on Thursday.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Good luck mate. If you need a hand with anything behind the scenes just let me know; and remember to add a delay to your stream :)
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

68Trebor said:

Be gentle, please.

Great news, best of luck with this. Shall look forward to your debut on Thursday.
    Cheers @Asho28, be nice to see you Thursday and any feedback would be good.
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

Good luck mate. If you need a hand with anything behind the scenes just let me know; and remember to add a delay to your stream :)

Cheers Par, any tips apreciated, 3 min delay already in place ;-)
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Beast of luck @68Trebor.

Any chance you could post a link to your channel in here? Also, any idea what time you'll be going live on Thursday?
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Beast of luck @68Trebor.

Any chance you could post a link to your channel in here? Also, any idea what time you'll be going live on Thursday?

Should be live around 6:30pm all going well.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Best of luck with this @68Trebor, I thoroughly enjoyed the previous Sky streamers (may they rest in piece), so look forward to watching your stream.

Just remember KK is a fold pre, the more you can drink the better, swearing is encouraged and fancy dress optional.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Best of luck tonight @68Trebor, looking forward to it
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    https://twitch.tv/68trebor

Posted link as it wasn't working for me.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083

Good luck tonight @68Trebor
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    GL Trebor, hope to catch it some point tonight
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Thoroughly enjoyed your stream last night @68Trebor . Did a great job, especially with it being your first one.

Very unlucky with your mini exit hand.

Will look forward to the next stream. :smile:
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed your stream last night @68Trebor . Did a great job, especially with it being your first one.

Very unlucky with your mini exit hand.

Will look forward to the next stream. :smile:

Thanks for the comment. Enjoyed it myself and will certainly be doing it again.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    I enjoyed your maiden stream and your playlist was top shelf.

The issue with the table sounds, for a few moments I thought I had open tables that I couldn't find until I realised they were coming from your stream.

A few orbits later, I thought I had open tables again, then I remembered it was you.

Then you turned the sound off and I think you missed some action your end, is there any way you could tweak the setup so you hear your tables and the audience doesn't ?

You definitely have a Mancunian accent and its more prominent when you swear in lost flip situations.

• Options
    mumsie said:

The issue with the table sounds, for a few moments I thought I had open tables that I couldn't find until I realised they were coming from your stream.

A few orbits later, I thought I had open tables again, then I remembered it was you.

Then you turned the sound off and I think you missed some action your end, is there any way you could tweak the setup so you hear your tables and the audience doesn't ?

You definitely have a Mancunian accent and its more prominent when you swear in lost flip situations.

Mancunian?
    God knows how as I have never lived there, and to be honest living in Yorkshire I’d get lynched 🤣🤣

Not sure how I sort the table noise thing out but there were a couple of tweaks that became evident last night and I will try and sort.

Thanks for watching and your input.
  • Options
    68Trebor said:

mumsie said:

Mancunian?
    God knows how as I have never lived there, and to be honest living in Yorkshire I’d get lynched 🤣🤣

Not sure how I sort the table noise thing out but there were a couple of tweaks that became evident last night and I will try and sort.

Thanks for watching and your input.
    Use a virtual audio cable, this will enable you to hear table alerts but not your viewers. There are YouTube videos showing how to set it up, failing that ask @Duesenberg as he guided me through it